Ref cards???

ausjack

Who asked for a Clown!
Real Name
Jayson
Do they or have they made cards with the ref's on them :crazy: silly question I know but I was just thinking who'd want them, I'm feelin a bit :sick: just thinkin about it :lol:

Sorry, no offence to the collectors of ref cards :thumbsup:

There is a market, ive made quite a bit selling ref shirts and theres always a few interested

The NRL set would have to contain say 10 actual Ref's cards and 100 Video Ref's "Decision Pending" cards with the numbering representing the amount of minutes each decision took, for example a decision at an eels game took 20 minutes so that card number would 20 :) :whistle:

They would be great for team collectors.............

Matt Cecchin and Ben Cummins could wear QLD colours for their SOO 1 performance..........

For me there would be no interest in them at all, I would much prefer to see a coaches card.

Cheers
Ross

Matt Cecchin and Ben Cummins could wear QLD colours for their SOO 1 performance..........

For me there would be no interest in them at all, I would much prefer to see a coaches card.

Cheers
Ross

Yeah, I'd quite like to see coach cards make a comeback!

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure one of the 'green' Kangaroo Tour cards from the 1991 set focused on the ref (from France I think) blowing his whistle - but this is the only card I can recall like this. Given the interest above, may have to list one on ebay for big coin. ;)

I'd like to see the coach cards comeback - particularly as part of 18 card team sets with win/loss stats on the back, and info on coach's bogey teams etc. The 17 player / 1 coach card sets Dynamic did made sense. I'd favour coach cards over mascots.

Also, has there ever been any talk/push for a insert set/subset of NYC cards? Select seems to go to town with AFL cards for junior prospects, but nothing ever for NRL. I can understand the NRL being hesitant to give the young fellas this sort of profile, but for collectors, there would certainly be an attraction, even if it was just a Toyota Cup Team of the Year set.

Cheers
Ross
Yea, and Archer, Hayne and that touch judge wearing their dragons jerseys for their performance in the 2010 GF.

Yea, and Archer, Hayne and that touch judge wearing their dragons jerseys for their performance in the 2010 GF.

I don't recall the 24 point turnaround in that game? :lol:

Just Carney going missing as he always does on the big stage.

They could definitely have a Steve Clark 1998-99 tribute card, for knocking the Knights out both years.

I don't recall the 24 point turnaround in that game? :lol:

Just Carney going missing as he always does on the big stage.

They could definitely have a Steve Clark 1998-99 tribute card, for knocking the Knights out both years.
Maybe some of you blokes need to watch the replay.

I do regularly :D and the result is always the same.

i know what you mean, we watch the 2009 Eels Highlights DVD regularly and we still keep loosing to the Cheaters...sorry i mean the storm :lol: :lol: (just jokes storms supporters)

Back
Top Bottom