1992 nrl cards

bobcarj

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carl
Hey everyone I’m new here.

I have just found my old 1992 nrl cards in my garage and was wondering if they will be worth much. I don’t have the full set but still have a lot.

They are not in the best condition but are still in ok condition.

I’m from New Zealand and can’t find to much information about them here.
Thanks

These are the Regina set. Not overly rare, most commons are easily obtainable for $1 each or less.

There is an error card from memory, that might get $5-$10.

If you have the official folder in good condition it is also worth a bit, maybe $100-$120 pending condition.

Yes, sorry there not that rare and off course with cards it’s all about the condition gets the money, a mint set goes for max $80-$85, and yes the were 2 faults cards parramatta player Andrew Langford had Paul Harrigans details on back of his card n Harrigans card had Langford details again not really rare as this was released in every packet, if you have the correct cards which I do as won offical set in folder which had the correct details on back of cards.

since you say not full set, yes prob $1 a card if mint, less then prob 30-50c card max. but saying that just because you may have say 200 cards, doesn’t mean you get $200 as u could buy new mint set for less then that. If you have say 100 cards, no set not mint, prob $30-$40 if ur lucky. Also prob won’t get any buyers in oz as plenty of these around, n postage wouldn’t help. Cheers hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom