Redkempy Never again!!

Mamboblue72

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
Our English friend Redkempy is taking the piss this time! Maybe he knows we are going to win the ashes!
Got these today and they have marks all over them Looks like spilt coffee (i hope) will give them a quick clean!
Not Happy Jan!(Dan)
Won't be buying from him again!

swdirty.jpg

swdirty2.jpg

Dan my Mark Waugh 4-up that i received from him looked like he had eaten his dinner off it also - not to mention the tears in the top corner. He didn't mention the damage but included 3 Border holograms (you know the ultra-rare 1994 insert that he has 347,000 of!!) and an unnumbered Impact card. Given i already had them all it hardly made up for it.

You should check out the decider uncut sheet thread Dan - sort of turned into a bit of redkempy bashing there :lol:

Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me! I guess the shame is on me because I have been bitten a few times by him...

If there is anything else I really want off him in the future, I think I will ask him a lot of questions first as to the real condition of it and not rely on his misleading scans...

yeh well he hasn't messaged me back and i doubt he will!
read that other thread you guys have great banter!!

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

His reply and my reply!
Hi There

sorry to hear that you are disappointed with item , as far as i'm concerned the item is as described in good condition , i would normally sell cards in very good or mint condition , i'm not sure what you would like me to do ?? i can refund you in full on the return of the card or i can offer you a refund of £2 as a goodwill gesture

regards
Paul

Thanks for your reply Paul,

I am not after a refund, thankyou for the offer, however a quick clean would have made all the difference, and know that there are a few of your customers comparing your items on various forums, i would rather have a good reputation than have to deal with slightly disappointed customers!

All the best

Dan

Back
Top Bottom