Recent Maildays

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Raj
Well the following are from the start of the year to last weeks mail day. It's a mixed bag of cards, hope you like them :).

Starting off with Select A-League signature cards of Billy Celeski (last card for my Victory collection) & GOD.
Fowler2.jpg

Fowler1.jpg

Next is a Topps Premier Gold Rising Sar signature card of Luke Wilkshire:
Wilkshire1.jpg

Latest additions to my Liverpool Collection:

Futera FX Folder
LF2.jpg

Topps Game Used cards of Litmanen & Owen
Premiergold1.jpg

Futera Owen Liverpool worn jersey cards
OwenGold.jpg

Futera 2001 Platinum Owen Jersey card (His first jersey card):
FOback2.jpg

Interesting little info on the back of the card about alcohol advertising,
FOback1.jpg

I had assumed I had finished off this 2005 Topps England release game worn set, but these were the missing pieces:
tej.jpg

and this is what the complete set looks like (only 50 exist):
tes.jpg

Can't forget to take a pic of the dual patch:

crest.jpg

Now on to Futera 2012; what a disappointment this release is for me! Some of the worst Tim Cahill signature cards ever made. There is more demand for the codes then the actual cards, it's really sad too see this.
cahillauto.jpg

The jersey cards of Elano and Neymar look quite decent, but from now on I will only be collecting pre 2010 Futera cards as they are much better quality and design.
Wilkshire2.jpg

Last but not least a card I have been chasing for 3-4 years now, one of those cards where there are 250 made but rarely pop up for sale. 2001 MLS GU Carlos Valderrama (4 colour):
Val21.jpg

Thanks for having a look

nice work raj, love the wilkshire had not seen the card prior.

huge mailday as per usuall well donee

nice work raj, love the wilkshire had not seen the card prior.

huge mailday as per usuall well donee

Cheers Aron :thumbsup:, the Wilkshire card doesn't come up for sale too often I think i have only seen 4-6 on ebay in the past 4 years. Thanks for hooking us up with the Neymar jersey card mate, looking forward to watching more of him.

The checklist for the 2005 Topps England auto set is, Shilton, Bridge, Terry & Gascoigne. I have never seen a Lampard or Cole auto from this release, maybe it was the Topps match attax?

Back
Top Bottom