Re Anyone seen Max

m4x77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Max
Ok mods ...Cp3 and oz have been paid ...Both of you please replay here when $$$ Clears..
Leroy and Foolish please claim your $$$ from paypal as you paid with paypal as i would gladly give you your $$$ back but i can do nothing with paypal @ the moment.
Anyone got any problems please pm me and i will get back to you!!!

Thanks for all the members who have been supporting me with this issue but also there is a dark side of our comunity .
End of the day this was not ment to go this way as somthing that i cant control has happened .
On the last note for all the members who wanted me banned from the site THANKS for your input on this mater and sadly those ppl got nothing to do with this.
Best Regards Max

Ok mods ...Cp3 and oz have been paid ...Both of you please replay here when $$$ Clears..
Leroy and Foolish please claim your $$$ from paypal as you paid with paypal as i would gladly give you your $$$ back but i can do nothing with paypal @ the moment.
Anyone got any problems please pm me and i will get back to you!!!

Thanks for all the members who have been supporting me with this issue but also there is a dark side of our comunity .
End of the day this was not ment to go this way as somthing that i cant control has happened .
On the last note for all the members who wanted me banned from the site THANKS for your input on this mater and sadly those ppl got nothing to do with this.
Best Regards Max

PM SENT.....

I still have not received any funds transfered into my bank account....

it doesnt take 4 days for a bank transfer

Guys, I don't know, but it's Monday, and it could have taken a day or 2 extra over the weekend...?

I'm sure there's an explanation for it, Max is a pretty reasonable guy, he wouldnt have intentions to rip you off.

Guys, I don't know, but it's Monday, and it could have taken a day or 2 extra over the weekend...?

I'm sure there's an explanation for it, Max is a pretty reasonable guy, he wouldnt have intentions to rip you off.

im sure he is but the big picture is its been nearly 5 weeks since i handed my $ over and i have neither boxes or my $$$ back
im just over this whole situation right now, i just want it sorted asap so we can all move on but it still seems to be dragging on.....

when did i get told that the money is transfered then what should i expect? an explanation?

Why should there be an explanation when you have said you have transfered it?

Same thing as the boxes, I was told the boxes were in and will be posted out the next day.... Then Max comes on saying the boxes havent arrived because he paypal issues...

So if there were paypal issues why would you say the boxes have arrived and not said the boxes have not come in?

Im not saying he is ripping me off i just want my money back so this sh&t is over and done....i dont like being f&^ked around!

I told ya the Mods should have been all over this weeks ago.....it absoloutely wreaked of RIPOFF!!

He even posted in the first thread of this thread that he had sent the people there money back which is a load of shit. Good luck guys getting anyhting out of this your gonna need it.

But in saying that fastbaja has his mobile no# maybe its time he passed it to a mod. Also im sure someone here has done trade deals with him and will have his home address lying around :thumbsup: Someone send it to foolish or Leroy and gets the cops involved, it's pretty easy for them to trace your bank deposits to him.

I've sent Max a PM asking him to provide an update.

I hate to say it, but unless this is sorted out quick smart, I would suggest to users affected by this to perhaps look at referring this to the police. Online fraud is a very serious business.

Regardless of a members past history, the way this has been dealt with by Max is disgraceful. 5 weeks and no refunds and no product ?????? One week ago we gave him a chance to right any wrongs but now I think it is very close to any benefit of the doubt being gone. Max - you can say people are calling you a fraud and jump up and down all you like but actions speak a hell of a lot more than words and right now your words amount to shit.

This needs to be sorted ASAP.

Hello all..just got home from Darwin and problems again ???
Foolish got your pm saying you didnt get it yet..Ozguy and cp3 is your money cleared as i sent it all @ the same time..
Leroy just responded to your claim you should be sorted soon..
And yeah Shoes why dont you stay out of it as its got nothing to do with you!!!
If you got problems pm me and i will talk to you!!
Guys i work away and im not home for days i cant respond to everything on the spot !!!
Best Regards Max

Payment Type: PAY ANYBODY

Processing Date: 17/09/2007

Processing Time: 18:36:20 (WA)

Debit Amount: $722.00

Payment No.: 13627

Payment Status: PROCESSED

Recipient Account Narration Amount
ANDREW PARR 803-140 XXXXX ANDREW PARR $165.00
JOHN SOUTHWELL 032-729 XXXXX BOXES $237.00
PETER STAJDOHAR 032-235 XXXXX BOXES $320.00

Total Payment Amount: $722.00

Here is the copy of payments to all involved ...

Back
Top Bottom