Rate the last movie you watched

The Jungle Book (2016): 8/10 = Good movie, very enjoyable through out. Definitely would recommend watching with your kids. Nice visual elements, bringing an old story back to life =D>

The Jungle Book (2016): 8/10 = Good movie, very enjoyable through out. Definitely would recommend watching with your kids. Nice visual elements, bringing an old story back to life =D>

Went to movies and the kids chose Kung Fu Panda 3 because they were worried Jungle Book might be a bit scary (age 7 & 8) - all good for them too you reckon?

Went to movies and the kids chose Kung Fu Panda 3 because they were worried Jungle Book might be a bit scary (age 7 & 8) - all good for them too you reckon?

I personally think yes, if they can handle the scenes with the animals fighting, then they should be fine. There were 1 or 2 scenes that surprised the shit out of me though :lol:

Ok folks, after having a big break I'll be getting back into this, I love movies, I just lose myself in them, hence the 1000 dvd collection that keeps growing, Had to have a break after me and my partner broke up after 8 years, things just didn't seem important anymore, but getting my love back for my movies, they got me thru the hardest time in my life, so even tho we all see them as just a film, they really are life savers for some of us, but glad to be getting back into doing this :). Reviews coming soon :)

Ok folks, after having a big break I'll be getting back into this, I love movies, I just lose myself in them, hence the 1000 dvd collection that keeps growing, Had to have a break after me and my partner broke up after 8 years, things just didn't seem important anymore, but getting my love back for my movies, they got me thru the hardest time in my life, so even tho we all see them as just a film, they really are life savers for some of us, but glad to be getting back into doing this :). Reviews coming soon :)
Look forward to some reviews :thumbsup:

I hear ya man!!! Did the same thing after an ugly breakup! Smashed through The Sopranos catalogue, Boardwalk Empire, SOA and more, to the point where I grew my hair and tried to slick it back 1920's style and started drinking every time someone from the shows did :lol:
I have such an addictive personality trait with shit like that - oops!!!! funny but true stuff!
All the best mate

The Hateful 8. 6/10

I know it's not new, but I finally finished watching it. In 3 sittings!! Not Quentins best work. Plenty of dialogue as always, nothing remarkable. But, I'll watch anything with Sam Jackson in it...even his betting ads haha. I think 6 is generous as it is not at all engaging.. but it will probably appeal to many, just not to me. There are some funny parts, things that test your morals when you laugh (unless you drink Emu export). OH ... and if you are offended by the N word, well I don't think I have ever heard it used so many times in one sitting in my life. As a brown man, I took it in context to the setting but it was really over used to the point it was awkwardly amusing.

Ip Man 3. 7/10

The saga of Ip Man continues. Standard array of nice martial arts technique, cheesey lines and the good v evil battle. Funny cameo from Mike Tyson (not intentionally funny) if you liked the others you'll like this one too. Tugs at the heart strings in parts.

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi 6.5/10

Wasn't expecting much going in being that it was directed by Michael Bay. Though I've been on a military movie kick of late so had to give it a watch. Actually turned out to be a decent movie. Highlights how incompetent Hilary Clinton was as the Secretary Of State.

Warcraft- 8/10. So I was in the mood for some action, I have no real experience with the game which didn't affect the movie whatsoever. But I am a huge Travis Fimmel fan from Vikings and that may of played a small part in the enjoyment and highish score for me.

@OutlawNinja Lovin your new sig, that is a classic scene and suits your name perfectly=D>

Back
Top Bottom