Random NBA post to get back in the game.

Intergaze

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Les
eBay User
Been away for a while, have not posted for ages, I was a solid collector but had over a year off the high prices from re-sale pushed me away but hope to get back into it very soon, just wanted to post some cheap but nice cards form the 90’s and hope To get the feeling back to start buying and posting again, I had a heap of draft cards and predictor cards in the 90’s I’m not sure if you could redeem them from Australia These are some from this folder,
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Awesome! You have me another card I needed for my chase so thank you for reminding!

So this I gather

IMG_0148.jpeg

Was to get this

IMG_0150.jpeg

But this wasn’t Same year was it?

IMG_0149.jpeg

Ah I see! One is newly traded players and one is newly drafted - very cool!

if you have a double of the NBA draftees one I’d be keen of getting one for the KG RC Year PC

I know I had a couple of each somewhere, I would have to dig into the tubs in my garage, I did buy a heap of different boxes in 95, I need to get back in the game but have resorted to box breaks because I can’t find cards on shelves or at a reasonable price, I did alright last year, I think the best card I picked up was from Cherry I went in a $60 break and got this,
1683620887752.png

Ah I see! One is newly traded players and one is newly drafted - very cool!

if you have a double of the NBA draftees one I’d be keen of getting one for the KG RC Year PC
I remember the newly traded one. the cards came back as silver collectors choice cards that included Magic Johnson when he came back to the Lakers. Or am I thinking of something else. I have these somewhere, I’d have to go digging.

Most people binned them like the skybox booklets, took me years to find out they were Australia and NZ only and the USA collectors are trying hard to get them to complete the master collections,
4376E54B-52F9-42D8-887F-A0A191590516.jpeg
5682E300-329E-4E4F-A264-A147E9B97A50.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom