PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

I've removed bloods from the league. He hasn't logged on for 5 days and previous to that he was gone for 8+ days. He has been great in leagues past that didn't have time restrictions but this league just moves too fast which is causing him to miss a lot of deadlines. I'll try get a hold of Giddles and see how he feels about the league ongoing. Also, JayRoy been around? If he wants to step down due to connection issues i'll remove him before the FA period starts, would like to get confirmation from him 1st though.
Other than that i think we have a pretty good small group of active ppl who are fun to play against.

Except for Stepp...he's an a-hole. :p

What's the odds CP3, D12 and DWill go for the Max..? Lol

And why is Evan Turner an UFA ..?

---------- Post added 15-11-2011 at 09:41 PM ----------

Lol That's funny right their

For some reason Turner only had a 2 year contract (at least in the game) with no team option, which means he didn't qualify for Restricted...needs to be 3 years 1st contract for restriction to kick in.

lol cheeky bugger , you just hate losing =D> lol

:lol: Nah I don't mind losing. I have fun either way. Was just poking fun :D

:lol: Nah I don't mind losing. I have fun either way. Was just poking fun :D[/QUOTE] i was kidding mate , we have the craziest battles and i think you lead 63-55 in the series lol

Yeah I did

Though i didn't think I could until I notice my user name top right corner

It was saying password incorrect. After 32 attempts i finally got my details right. added Nen and Diddy to friends list. My 2kname is Digeze if anyone wants to add me too.

---------- Post added 16-11-2011 at 08:54 AM ----------

haha, in the myplayer friends comparisons it actually has the other myplayer graphed as well even though i copied over my 1st one weeks ago. Diddy, you have 3 different players. I managed to go the the MP tab and delete my SF.

So...if you've forgotten your password..what do you do? :lol:

---------- Post added 16-11-2011 at 11:21 AM ----------

Ok I finally remembered all my passwords and I'm in. I just added all my PSN friends rather than you guys individually.

I've removed bloods from the league. He hasn't logged on for 5 days and previous to that he was gone for 8+ days. He has been great in leagues past that didn't have time restrictions but this league just moves too fast which is causing him to miss a lot of deadlines. I'll try get a hold of Giddles and see how he feels about the league ongoing. Also, JayRoy been around? If he wants to step down due to connection issues i'll remove him before the FA period starts, would like to get confirmation from him 1st though.
Other than that i think we have a pretty good small group of active ppl who are fun to play against.

Yeah im stepping down folks! will be back some day though.. just gotta get my wireless/ps3 problems sorted out.

Thanks for letting us know. Just send us a msg if you feel the problems have been sorted and we'll shoot you another invite.

Only waiting on a reply from Giddles now. I've messaged him so i'll wait and see if he replies by tomorrow mornings deadline.

---------- Post added 16-11-2011 at 12:38 PM ----------

Sent a msg to Jimbo and Jaames as an alert that the actual offseason has started...havent seen them for a little while.

I was on yesterday :) pretty much my whole team decided to test the FA so I'll be doing a lot of rebuilding.

so the draft is at 10am tomorrow..hmmm gunna miss it but ill set my wish list so all good
not too keen on having the CPU spend all my cash in FA though :blink:

not sure what happened but Vs Jazz Diddy exploded !!!!!! in MP

DATE OPPONENT SCORE PTS REB AST STL BLK TO FG 3PT AST/TO
12/18 UTA W 91-72 35 10 1 0 1 0 15-22 0-0 1.00

So what's everyone opinion of nba2k.com ..?

I'd have to say it's pretty cool, but a little annoyed OA is still "coming soon"

---------- Post added 16-11-2011 at 10:12 PM ----------

I dont think the FA will be instant. It will have to go over several days to allow for offers / accepts / etc.

Yeah that'd be cool

I like the friends comparison part. I added all PSN friends but it gave me 36 ppl off my friendslist and most of them i havent spoken to since 2k10. So i went and deleted most, just leaving the ppl that use this forum regularly

The draft is at the advance time??? That's crap...

Tbh not sure, I was just assuming it would be at advance time...never know there could be a count down to draft..

Oh Nen I was tempted by that trade ya sent but I couldnt do it curry @ 4 mill is too good to pass up

Back
Top Bottom