PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Yer, we don't know for sure but i did read back in the online association insight that the offseason draft is based on a suitable time for both East Coast and West Coast gamers. Considering 2K's complete disregard for everyone outside of the US i won't be surprised to see a morning draft (which would be a night draft based on US time)

Tbh not sure, I was just assuming it would be at advance time...never know there could be a count down to draft..

Oh Nen I was tempted by that trade ya sent but I couldnt do it curry @ 4 mill is too good to pass up

Yeah just threw it out there :) Wasn't sure whether I wanted to do it either :lol: Nearly cancelled it a few times.

---------- Post added 17-11-2011 at 06:35 AM ----------

New website looks solid....but like you guys, the only reason I'd use it is for the Online Association stuff...so kind of pointless/useless still to me!

I sent Ronnie a msg yesterday:

Digeze said:
@Ronnie2K Any word on how far away the online association part of the #NBA2K12 website is? 1 day? 1 week? 1 month?
Nov 16, 3:12 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Ronnie2K said:
@Digeze No word on OA section of NBA2K.com. NBA2K.com only went up yesterday, it's going to roll out in phases
Nov 17, 5:57 AM via web

So, he has no idea like the rest of us.

lol well that was a anti climax lol , draft is tomorrow morning , weird thing is i have rd 1 pick 3 and rd 1 pick 23 but i swear my highest draft pick was rd 1 pick 7 , hey not complaining as i need a pg and have about 4 in mind so looks like im gonna get one of them

So it will let me set a draft time 15 minutes into the future. So if we wanted one at 9pm for example i can set it at 8:45pm tonight. For some reason it wont let me go ahead and set a time into the future.

Also, on the draft screen it has completely messed up the picks it says people have. I had the 18th and 19th, now on the front page it says i have the 29th and 58th??? i didn't even have a 2nd round pick so it hasn't redone a lottery, it has totally broken. Hopefully that is wrong and everyone gets the proper picks.

Let me know what time ppl want the draft otherwise it will auto start at 10am tomorrow.

OK, i think the glitch might be just a scare tactic. Even though the draft order seems to be stuffed on the draft screen, if you go into General Manager > Scouting and Mock Draft it has the original order in there. So hopefully when the draft kicks off the order will be accurate.

Argh, but if you go to your trade screen it says you are holding the incorrect picks :blink::cry:

This could go either way :mad:
gonna be a bit guess work til the draft , what time are you thinking Michael for the draft ,

---------- Post added 17-11-2011 at 10:29 AM ----------

oh and keep this in mind to mate PSN Update: PlayStation Network will temporarily be offline for scheduled maintenance from 3am to 3pm (AEST) on Friday 18 November 2011.

gonna be a bit guess work til the draft , what time are you thinking Michael for the draft ,

---------- Post added 17-11-2011 at 10:29 AM ----------

oh and keep this in mind to mate PSN Update: PlayStation Network will temporarily be offline for scheduled maintenance from 3am to 3pm (AEST) on Friday 18 November 2011.

Crap, gonna have to do it today/night then.

I just found a big loser in the pick mixup. Andrew (Diddy) went from having the 4th pick to have no picks this season at all. Cycling through the teams it looks like it has basically put them in alphabetical order. Clips went from 1st to 7th.

yeah i just read it than saying psn network will be down so thought i better let you know , would hate it to start and drop out , as with diddy that is harsh , i hope it just go to what it used to be

----DR EVIL'S LAIR----

"22 Hours and Counting"

Where did this A.C McGee kid come from? never saw him in the scouting list before - maybe cause I was stacked at PG.
80 rating!!!! Looks like a Derrick Rose type - Patty might be on his way out :lol:

Didn't realise about he glitch until you msg'd me Michael - so hopefully it is just that.

Back
Top Bottom