PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Yeah my online lag is horrible, it also cuts out of nowhere and signs out every 5 min while just sitting in the lobby...

Well looks like I got heaps lucky and got 2 sim wins against the Bobcats in this period of nearly 48 hours of no PS3 time, and so I'm into the Eastern Conference Finals against Stepp and his Bucks! Will be around alot this weeknd I think Stepp, so when the games are up, lets get it rocking :D

yeah mate ill be around as normal lol look forward to it , my shooting percentage has turned to near non existance so could be an interesting finals

---------- Post added 11-11-2011 at 07:45 PM ----------

Damn straight. I am assuming (hoping) it wasn't simmed.
Must have been a defensive slog. - KD with 17? That's unheard of!

[hide]Bucks in thriller by 2 73-71[/hide]

yeah it was simmed mate , we were playing at it advanced while we were in the 1st quarter , leaves our season battle 2 all , i got him by 26 the first game we played than he got me first rd in the playoffs by 16 so we were having a good battle which is the real dissappointment of it all but he is sweet with it and said carnt wait for next season , still not a way i would of liked to gone through

yeah mate ill be around as normal lol look forward to it , my shooting percentage has turned to near non existance so could be an interesting finals

Good to hear...cause so has mine! Battle of who misses the least! I typically start out solid, but then go on something ridiculous like a 2 of my next 20 shots dropping...Not fussed really if I win or lose, just have fun :D

As for sim losses guys, what are your respective teams rated? Cause my team is 81 and when I start games it usually tells me I'm in the 20s on Offense and Defense...so that doesn't seem to be a problem for me when it comes to Sim wins though!

As for sim losses guys, what are your respective teams rated? Cause my team is 81 and when I start games it usually tells me I'm in the 20s on Offense and Defense...so that doesn't seem to be a problem for me when it comes to Sim wins though!

Think my ratings were Offence around the 19th area and Defence was 4th
Sim record was around 50/50

Who's in the conference finals..?

Think my ratings were Offence around the 19th area and Defence was 4th
Sim record was around 50/50

Who's in the conference finals..?

Conf Finals are Nem V Steppy and Giddles V JayRoy

Conference Semi-finals were a bit of a disapointment though. Nem won on 2 sims - steppy lost game 1 vs emvee then won the next 2 on sims - giddles won game 1 on a sim - JayRoy beat jimboc 2-1 all on sims.

Hopefully the finals are decided by actual games.

yeah its been a joke , at least i know the series with nen will be played ( we have an hour to play the first game ) , is jayroy's internet sorted yet , just notice he was still in the league so i take it he got it sorted out , yeah emveespree and i did play the last game but unfortunatly as we were playing it advanced

wel in saying that the playoffs are advancing way to quick so i doubt that me and nem will be able to get game 1 in ,

Game 1 due at 10am??? Fk! I'm in a car delivering a cake :( When the 1st 12 hours falls entirely overnight it makes it hard. I'll be back asap...hope sim doesn't decide it too bad. To be honest, I'd be more worried about the finals being a fizzer cause I've never even been online same time as JayRoy and he's always talking about a poor connection. And Giddles is the only person I've cut out against in 2k12...and it seems everyone cuts out against him...seems his connection blows too...

yeah ive had 2 games advance while playing the game but yeah ill be hating it if the final is sim, hopefully it gets sorted but i dont think i have to worry about finals , but jayroy i think is the only game that i had major lag and it dissconnected but im sure he has played someone without discconnecting or lag or why would you bother so i thought it was a one off but if he is still cutting out i feel for him and others cause that would suck lol

---------- Post added 12-11-2011 at 09:03 AM ----------

Game 1 due at 10am??? Fk! I'm in a car delivering a cake :( When the 1st 12 hours falls entirely overnight it makes it hard. I'll be back asap...hope sim doesn't decide it too bad. To be honest, I'd be more worried about the finals being a fizzer cause I've never even been online same time as JayRoy and he's always talking about a poor connection. And Giddles is the only person I've cut out against in 2k12...and it seems everyone cuts out against him...seems his connection blows too...

nah nen its gonna be simmed mate we only have 28 minutes lol all good just hope its not a blowout for both our sakes lol its to hard like you said when the first few hours are overnight while im tucked away dreaming about new plays lol , hopefully it gets a 3 game series it deserves mate

yeah same mate im not really fussed either way pretty stoked to get this far and dont really think i deserved to get through to this round as it was pretty muched simmed through , SMITH'S REPRESENT THE EAST LOL

---------- Post added 12-11-2011 at 09:29 AM ----------

1 minute to go to see who gets game 1 lol

---------- Post added 12-11-2011 at 09:34 AM ----------

lol looks like im throwing game 2 lol , nen can you beleive it bucks win in a low scoring game 59-58 lol , cousins got 15 9 rebounds and gay got 12pts 5 rebounds , top scorers for the bucks sjax 15pts 5 assists . durant is feeling the load after getting his team this far and is struggling in the past month with 12pts 4 rebounds

---------- Post added 12-11-2011 at 09:35 AM ----------

at least you dont have to speed home lol we have 6hrs now

Think we actually have 12 hours! But yeah, I think Cindy wants 1 game of Uncharted Co-Op when we get home then I have free reign! We'll be done today :)

yeah thats cool mate even better , ill be in and around the place most of today , doing a veggie patch with my kids so depending on how long that takes lol always need a game of 2k after them LOL

If you guys are gonna make it a best of 1 winner takes all, you'd be better off playing game 2 seriously instead of throwing it to even up the series. I can just see game 2 being thrown only to have game 3 crash and sim out :(

If you guys are gonna make it a best of 1 winner takes all, you'd be better off playing game 2 seriously instead of throwing it to even up the series. I can just see game 2 being thrown only to have game 3 crash and sim out :(

Good point...Ok we'll play game 2 for reals and if I win, we'll throw the last game?

---------- Post added 12-11-2011 at 12:08 PM ----------

When you round Stepp? I'll be out after about 5...

Just played Game 2 V Stepp. Took it strongly. Eastern Conference finals going to game 3!

---------- Post added 12-11-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

Congrats to Stepp for making the Finals! Got up reasonably big in the 3rd of Game 3...but suddenly all my guys decided they didn't want to touch his players...at all...Tyson Chandler catches in the post and not even Cousins wanted to push up against him so he continually turned round and easy dunk, easy dunk, easy dunk...not to mention everyone just blowing by me suddenly! Was like a switch turned! :lol: On O, Young went missing when needed. Had a number of open 3s in the last to close the gap, but missed them all. Green had a chance to take the lead late but though he was wide open, he for some reason did a weird spin and threw it up over his shoulder for the miss, which turned into a Durant dunk down the other end...game over.

Good luck in the Finals mate :D

Sometimes it feels like the game has already decided who is going to win. There are multiple threads on it over at operation sports.

Good luck to Steppy in the Finals... hopefully the opposition turns up and you'll get to play.

Back
Top Bottom