PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K11 Online Season

Cant wait to get a game in myself! My team is ranked crap house haha 30th overall! not sure how with Roy and Garnett together?
Anyway looking forward to it!

---------- Post added 25-10-2010 at 07:03 PM ----------

I guess makes it a lot easier to defend when you know he is only interested in getting one player to score

Yep exactly what i said to brother!
But yeah it didnt work to well haha
He dribbles and iso alot with him!

I think im going to play off ball d and 2-3 zone against him ;)

well, i guess the person who ur brother versed was stupid not to make his sf play D on lebron.

---------- Post added 25-10-2010 at 09:07 PM ----------

oh wait the heat guy was the one doing that..
dw..

Nah mate, just finishing up work. I could try and get on before ~8 but I'd likely get my head bitten off :p Plus I need to make dinner... But yeah, I'll be on into the night for praccy and will likely get my season under way.

Nah mate, just finishing up work.
Figured that.

Just played thunder - had a really good game but lost by 4, but accused me of "dogging it" just after halftime.

30 PIP, 10 of them FB, out of 58 isn't OTT and the majority were either open looks cause he kept going for shot fakes or contested shots.

I told him to play some D - which is alot easier in 2k11 ;)

:lol: nah looking at your boxscore you're fine. No Dogging...though Mattbowen used to be an expert at "dogging it" so I spose he'd know :lol: Looks like he's learnt an outside game now though which is good :)

heat guy can cheese all he wants with james, but its easy to defend on 2k11.

---------- Post added 26-10-2010 at 05:31 PM ----------

well i was wopping perry 20-7 but he said he had to go..
he said if i quit no one would get the win and i did..
and i got the loss.
so can mods reset it..

So,so,so easy to defend he just keeps going to one side and then tries to go base, Lebron shot 16/52 wayyyy under 50% against me all it takes is a zone 2-3 defense and hes done. Im starting to feel my team now, Currys shot i thought was weird but figured it out now hes a gun, loving Gordon, my only complaint would be Gallinari in 2k10 his shot is the same as 2k11 yet in 2k10 he didn't miss and was such a good shooter compared to now i can barely make shots with him. Also looking to lose Tiago Splitter he doesnt really do anything for me on offense, although hes great rebounding and defensively.

---------- Post added 26-10-2010 at 05:31 PM ----------

well i was wopping perry 20-7 but he said he had to go..
he said if i quit no one would get the win and i did..
and i got the loss.
so can mods reset it..

Will do! Perry can be annoying...

Sooooooooo gonna get on soon! But I just nearly cut the top off my left thumb cooking...so now it's bandaged up and I dunno how well I'll be able to use the joystick...

Played my first game against the Thunder!
Was good game and ended up with the win!
Liking my team so far!!

Looking to ship off Aldridge for a defensive big man- Camby/Ben Wallace type of player.

gotta say i am liking 2k11, though true to form two losses to start. both 1 point losses

62 - 63 vs Wizards
67 - 68 vs Pacers

Ooo just opened the season against the dominating Magic! Was happy with being down 4 at the half and going down by 14 given he has blown away a few guys already! And my team is rated 30th for Defense :lol: Didn't help that my left thumb has ~9 layers of bandaid and elastoplast on it just to allow me to hit the buttons with only a tiny bit of pain :lol: don't cut your thumb guys...it screws up your PS3 abilities! Couldn't operate the joystick as quick as usual and was finding it tough to hit only 1 arrow button when trying to call plays :lol: Man is he a great player though! Just a little opening and you're stuffed. Conley came through for me with 5/9 from downtown and 17 points 5 assists, but no one else scored in double figures. Love playing C got 7/10 and a block, but Gasol took about 7 offensive boards on him...ouch! Basically the game came down to 2nd chance points (11-0 his way) and FBP (8-0 his way). In the half court set it seems I actually beat him if you take out the 2nd chance points cause my guys are lazy :lol:

Nice game mate!

---------- Post added 27-10-2010 at 07:16 AM ----------

Is the points in the paint rule going round again Michael? Cause Howey might need to be alerted to it looking at particularly his last result...48/56 in the paint, only FBP...so 46/56.

Looking at his shot chart he had a lot of missed shots from mid range- just about all of them in that game bar 2. I know he destroyed me with the pick and roll dunking with Duncan despite having a man in the passing lane but it wasn't quite enough to call him out on. Just annoying seeing a guy like Duncan not once posting up but doing layups and dunks.

Ooo just opened the season against the dominating Magic! Was happy with being down 4 at the half and going down by 14 given he has blown away a few guys already! And my team is rated 30th for Defense :lol: Didn't help that my left thumb has ~9 layers of bandaid and elastoplast on it just to allow me to hit the buttons with only a tiny bit of pain :lol: don't cut your thumb guys...it screws up your PS3 abilities! Couldn't operate the joystick as quick as usual and was finding it tough to hit only 1 arrow button when trying to call plays :lol: Man is he a great player though! Just a little opening and you're stuffed. Conley came through for me with 5/9 from downtown and 17 points 5 assists, but no one else scored in double figures. Love playing C got 7/10 and a block, but Gasol took about 7 offensive boards on him...ouch! Basically the game came down to 2nd chance points (11-0 his way) and FBP (8-0 his way). In the half court set it seems I actually beat him if you take out the 2nd chance points cause my guys are lazy :lol:

Nice game mate!

---------- Post added 27-10-2010 at 07:16 AM ----------

Is the points in the paint rule going round again Michael? Cause Howey might need to be alerted to it looking at particularly his last result...48/56 in the paint, only FBP...so 46/56.

Not my fault if I can't hit 3 balls with Baron Davis with lag, hey at least I was attempting shots :s.

Back
Top Bottom