PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K11 Online Season

Eh, I'm already logged in :D

---------- Post added 24-10-2010 at 08:08 PM ----------

Looks like it's not starting now :) So 9pm fingers crossed!

Damn thought I missed it (7PM Brisbane)! Lucky, see you in an hour!

Was stoked to get a core of-
Roy
Garnett
Mo Williams

With Turk and Gortat as my role players and got some nice xfactor dudes on the bench! My brother did very nice at 24 too

not tonight sorry mate. got to study for exam tomorrow and go to bed! Good luck everyone!

Well the draft definetely didn't go the way I planned. Hoped that Al Jefferson would have dropped to 28 then grab Stephen Curry. Instead I grabbed Ellis and Ginobili. Screwed around with every other pick I was looking at getting- had to reshuffle like crazy.

Well my team suck!! haha! guess thats what happens when u cant make the draft!!! hahaha!!! And then just let it randomly select! haha

Got no player I remotely like, but thats all good??

Had a fun game with Mollison, but he killed me in the 3rd, and he didnt look back!!

The online was a little jitty and slow, but overall it was fun for my 1st ever online game!!

If anyone wants to trade, let me know what u got to offer!!!

God bless

How about today? I've got a crook back and im layed up in bed so have plenty of time on my hands for some games :D

Working my life away unfortunately...but man am I keen to get a game! :lol: Was shattered when I got on last night finally and you were offline :lol:

Anyone know if you can assign a custom playbook to your team?

Back
Top Bottom