PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K11 Online Season

Is it me or is Dwight seriously under rated this years copy? I found him near useless on Offense?

Big guys are very nerfed in this years 2k. Which is probably a good thing though :)

Will be on shortly for some more practice games!

Looking at picky some risky players in the draft. Hopefully it pays off and works with my game plan

9pm tonight i think maybe rock up at 8pm just incase if your in Sydney like mwa, Im pretty excited hopefully i get a solid team.

I have no idea what I'm doing with this game. Never seen how a draft works either. So we just sign in to the network tonight and choose some players. Is that right?

PS - I'm a no0b

Ry

I have no idea what I'm doing with this game. Never seen how a draft works either. So we just sign in to the network tonight and choose some players. Is that right?

PS - I'm a no0b

Ry

Yep just go into the game tonight, go to Online Leagues and this league and it'll enter you into the draft :) Then on your turn, you pick players.

Is there a silent rule that we have to play on ball defense? Right now my D is atrocious

Yeah very easy, like nenjabin said go into my league go into OCT 2 then it will put you in the lobby and you wait your turn to draft. Drafts are like the best part of the season really, also i think you can use mics now in 2k11 well atleast you can in the league lobby, so should be fun. Cant wait for my 30 pick going to get a good combo hopefully wither PG/C or PG/PF depending on whats up there.

I'm on ball nearly entirely in this game, which people will know is a big difference from last year. But since it's harder to cheese this year, on ball is much more effective.

i dont believe you have to.
just being curious, who doesnt play on ball d?
i play on ball :D

yeh i think the admins said its not cheesing to play off ball D as its not a glitch in the game etc, but bye playing off ball D this year, since you gotta use plays alot more etc , i think off ball D might be just as hard 2 do sometimes.... i play on ball 99.9% of the time tho..

pick 13 2nite - 1 word RONDO not

With on ball this year its pretty hard to tell because it doesnt show the other players circle icon underneath them when their on defense so unless you really acting out people probably wont even be able to tell your playing off ball. As for the draft it says for Sydney goers 8pm, cant wait.

My plan all revolves around my first pick- if he slips I have no idea what the hell I'm going to do.

It did the same thing last year. I was over at Andrew's house yesterday and it said an 8pm draft, but mine says 9pm when i enter it. I'd say it does have something to do with daylight savings.

I'd check in at 8pm if possible, but i still expect it to start at 9pm (NSW/VIC).

Back
Top Bottom