Price Guide Wanted On Futera Cards Please.

Avonc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cam
eBay User
456cam
I'm in the throws of sorting a large Futera cricket card deal.
All cards have prices sorted, but these ones.
If anyone can give a realistic price as a guide it would help a lot.
Thanks for any help in advance.
PM or add to post is fine.

Lara 375 card numbered
Warne puzzle , blue cash card
Ashes Heroes - Box Card
World Cup M Waugh 4up signed (200)
World Cup 4ups - Employee Edition x 7 cards

Thanks Cam.
DSC09569.JPG
DSC09570.JPG
DSC09571.JPG
DSC09572.JPG

Hey Cam

Not sure if your buying or selling so dont know if you want a high or low valuation!

my thoughts would be

Lara 375 card numbered $100-$150
Warne puzzle , blue cash card $50-$75
Ashes Heroes - Box Card $40-$60
World Cup M Waugh 4up signed (200) $150-$200
World Cup 4ups - Employee Edition x 7 cards $25-$50, hard to know as no idea how many employee editions exist

Cheers

Heylo

Yep I'd agree on the Lara 375 numbered card at about $150 - cardshowcase has had them on ebay for years at $240 but don't think he's sold too many.

Also agree on the Warne blue cash card at $50-$75 - there were a couple on ebay or one of the FB groups for $50 to $60 only in the last couple months.

And hard to say on the Employee Edition ones - not sure how many people chasing them these days or - how many there are.... ?? I wouldn't mind the Boon Richardson one for ... $50 odd I guess.... :)
Good luck with them.

Cheers
John

Heylo

Yep I'd agree on the Lara 375 numbered card at about $150 - cardshowcase has had them on ebay for years at $240 but don't think he's sold too many.

Also agree on the Warne blue cash card at $50-$75 - there were a couple on ebay or one of the FB groups for $50 to $60 only in the last couple months.

And hard to say on the Employee Edition ones - not sure how many people chasing them these days or - how many there are.... ?? I wouldn't mind the Boon Richardson one for ... $50 odd I guess.... :)
Good luck with them.

Cheers
John
Warne blue cash card at $50-$75, John do you ever see the red card, how many do think are out there, cheers Mark,

The red puzzle card is pretty hard to find. I paid over $300 for mine I think - probably 7 or 8 years ago now.

Numbered to 100 but who knows how many out there. I pulled a blue puzzle piece from a box - so if they all went into boxes ...... ??? better buy some more boxes I guess.

There was on on ebay a few weeks ago amongst that huge Decider collection - don't know what happened to that auction ??

Cheers
John

thanks for reply, John, I must have missed that one on ebay, anyway will keep and eye out, never no your luck, I wont be buying any more boxes, all the best Mark,

Hey Cam

Not sure if your buying or selling so dont know if you want a high or low valuation!

my thoughts would be

Lara 375 card numbered $100-$150
Warne puzzle , blue cash card $50-$75
Ashes Heroes - Box Card $40-$60
World Cup M Waugh 4up signed (200) $150-$200
World Cup 4ups - Employee Edition x 7 cards $25-$50, hard to know as no idea how many employee editions exist

Cheers

I can tell you that I bought one of these Mark Waugh 4ups from someone who was selling off a lot of the Futera stock when they went bust.

I paid $100 for it and that was back in the mid-late 90's

This one I got of mossgreen before they ended, the other hatrick card was a sample, good buy I think around 200 for the lot, can anybody price a hatrick sample cheers,
1995 Futera “No Limit” - Mossgreen | Find Lots Online
  • Lot Description:
    1995 Futera “No Limit”
    [30]; “Supreme Team” [12]; “Bat 2 Ball” [10]; “Shane Warne Hat Trick Card” (2); “Signature Series Sample Cards” (12); also unissued Ultra Pro card. G/VG

Got any pictures? I know the Warney hat trick sample card is extremely rare and hard to find. Because of that it’s very hard to price. I’ve been looking for years and never found one for sale.

thanks for reply I tried to scan but you cant see it, the word sample is over Alec Stewarts helmet and upper body running upwards, you have to hold card up to light to see it, I will see if I can get a photo to show it, even when I made a print of the card its really hard to see, and its in a case also, which I dont want to remove, the obvious way I suppose it has no number, cheers Mark,

It is speculated that there are about 35 red cards that “could” be in the wild. They are numbered to /100. These were to be surrendered via mail for you to collect the $$ and weren’t sent back. Some were redeemed, many not.

IMG_1425.jpeg

IMG_1426.jpeg

IMG_1427.jpeg

The red puzzle card is pretty hard to find. I paid over $300 for mine I think - probably 7 or 8 years ago now.

Numbered to 100 but who knows how many out there. I pulled a blue puzzle piece from a box - so if they all went into boxes ...... ??? better buy some more boxes I guess.

There was on on ebay a few weeks ago amongst that huge Decider collection - don't know what happened to that auction ??

Cheers
John

Sold for $5000AUD

I wish, have you seen the sets on ebay, people, want like 80 for just the 9 cards, no stamps, its just part of the common set, I am sure, without the stamps,

I’ve got a couple of 9 card puzzle sets spare if anyone’s chasing them. Will do $12 posted.

IMG_1063.jpeg
ive got a couple to, i rememeber being a young kid and put this set together and flying up to card kingdom in toowoomba as it was called at the time expecting to get a shit ton of money with a complete puzzle, i probably should have read into it a bit better 😂

Back
Top Bottom