MGoBlue

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
mrsigep1585
COMC User
buckley10
First off, please allow me to say thank you to this forum. It's knowledgeable, drama free, and seems to be a fantastic place for basketball collecting/camaraderie. Plus it doesn't hurt that within a few hours of joining Josh and Will reached out and help me secure this card to complete my rainbow. Awesome!

Some of you know me from some other sites like HK and BO. I am a crazy player collector of Chris Webber. I was 11 when the Fab5 hit Ann Arbor and have been a CWebb fan since. So I am always on the lookout for new cards and duplicates of cards I really like.

Here's a few pics to show some of my favorite pc cards, 1/1s and 90s stuff. Hope you enjoy the pics:

Nice stuff as always, Matt! I'm new to this site as well and have liked it better than the other sites I have been on.

I remember when I pulled that card man im so happy it went to a collector of webber just awesome

webber2.jpg

webber.jpg

Wolverine in the house! ...or did you cross over into Hoosier territory? Welcome to OZCT - pics of that awesome PC are always welcome too! Congrats on the Black!

Thanks for all the comments and the warm welcome, fellas. Looking forward to spending more time on here and getting to know you all better.

Hoping to visit one day as well! Made it as far as Hawaii twice. Lol

Back
Top Bottom