Postage costs

im filing ebay disputes for shipping and handling charges

my cards dont come to me with a handle on them, how can i hold them now :cry::cry::cry:

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

But when I hear people asking or stating they still "need to drive/walk to the post office" and they need to cover this cost in postage and handling charges then that just annoys me. If that's the case then people may aswell write they will be charging the current petrol price (e.g. $1.20) for each litre of petrol they will need. Total rubbish.

Thanks god the execs at macquaire bank dont sell cards.

im filing ebay disputes for shipping and handling charges

my cards dont come to me with a handle on them, how can i hold them now :cry::cry::cry:

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Thanks god the execs at macquaire bank dont sell cards.

lmao thats quality :lol::thumbsup:

you sound like the dumb w@nker who who charged me an extra $8 because he had to walk to the post office to send the card which was in his time and as he put it "time is money"

so you're telling me charging like 2 or 3 dollars extra cause you had to go the post office is over charging man. You want the card im not going to post office for the fun of it. im going there post you're card, petrol isn't free neither is getting the transport to go there not like i walk across the road and there is post office.

Man there is cost involved in it **** im not a business but im not going to pay the costs of shipping the card cause you dont want to pay over 50 cents for shipping.

Hey guys go hire a plumber or electrician lol they have call out fees to look at it. Of course there going to charge there time its like when people send out cards it takes time for them to go the post office wait in line then send it away.

so you're telling me charging like 2 or 3 dollars extra cause you had to go the post office is over charging man. You want the card im not going to post office for the fun of it. im going there post you're card, petrol isn't free neither is getting the transport to go there not like i walk across the road and there is post office.

Man there is cost involved in it **** im not a business but im not going to pay the costs of shipping the card cause you dont want to pay over 50 cents for shipping.

Hey guys go hire a plumber or electrician lol they have call out fees to look at it. Of course there going to charge there time its like when people send out cards it takes time for them to go the post office wait in line then send it away.

But you just said your not a bussiness? Why compare the 2 then?? There is no comparising and your trying your hardest too back up your weak argument. If your so concerned about driving to the P.O, but postage stamps and bags in bulk, I do! I buy a box of 100 "0" padded bags and usualy about $22 or so worth of stamps at one time.

And who is saying anything about .50c for postage? No one, thats who, we are all just expressing the fact we want to pay what the postage costs....

Are you serious ? I charge exact shipping costs and charging $2 or $3 extra is bordering on ridiculous.

As someone said earlier, $1.10 stamps, $0.90 bubble mailer and cost of toploaders will get you around 5-10 cards delivered anywhere in Australia for around a total of $2.50.

If you are here to extort extra money from people for $2 or $3 extra "handling fees" on top of that then I would suggest to you that there are plenty of other websites you can join up to and belong, because you sure as hell don't belong here.

smc2910, your comment about the McQuarie Bank was a ripper:lol:.

Look if you're going to charge additional fees for getting to the post office is literally a joke. No offence, but if you're going to sell cards then you have no choice but to get to the Post Office and send them. How else are you going to post them off?

If you were trading with another person where he was sending you a card and you were sending him a card of the same value and that was the deal, would you tell them that they have to pay you extra money because you're going to need to drive to the post office in order to send their card? I'm sure they won't be asking you.

Look you can do your business however you choose to and charge whatever costs you wish, but don't be surprised from here on out if you notice a decline in sales after many other fellow ozcardtrader members will have noticed this thread and be disappointed with what they read.

All the best to all fellow ozcardtrader members, and happy collecting, selling, and trading.

Regards

But you just said your not a bussiness? Why compare the 2 then?? There is no comparising and your trying your hardest too back up your weak argument. If your so concerned about driving to the P.O, but postage stamps and bags in bulk, I do! I buy a box of 100 "0" padded bags and usualy about $22 or so worth of stamps at one time.

And who is saying anything about .50c for postage? No one, thats who, we are all just expressing the fact we want to pay what the postage costs....

Hi

Ok fair enough sorry i didn't mean you saying you don't want it for 50 cents sorry i meant to say you don't want to pay over 3 dollars.

Since you are saying buying a box of 100 0 padded bags why would i. Like you said im not a business so why would i needed 100 of them it makes no sense to me .

I just think that if im going to sell a card to you guys cheap to help you guys out. why should it come out of my pocket handling and postage costs.

That is like me going here is a 1 dollar card and postage is free lol, i just lost five dollars cause you didn't want to pay postage wake up to the real world buy that card in a shop they charge ten time as much.

Nothing in life is free

Are you serious ? I charge exact shipping costs and charging $2 or $3 extra is bordering on ridiculous.

As someone said earlier, $1.10 stamps, $0.90 bubble mailer and cost of toploaders will get you around 5-10 cards delivered anywhere in Australia for around a total of $2.50.

If you are here to extort extra money from people for $2 or $3 extra "handling fees" on top of that then I would suggest to you that there are plenty of other websites you can join up to and belong, because you sure as hell don't belong here.

hi mate

im guessing you're the administrator of this site i hope ****ing not. Damn cause when did expressing a opinion on the site a become a crime or has this turned in USA were you can be sued for practically anything.

Lol extort money what 2 or 3 bucks extra you got to be joking lol. i must be able to take over the world with 2 or 3 bucks.

I guess you dont eat out much or going anywhere for matter or fact they charge for services. You think about the coke you buy from someone there is tax involed and mark up costs. All im asking is to cover my costs for handling and posting it im not trying to become a millionaire :lol: by charging 2 dollars extra.

You want the card im not going to post office for the fun of it.

Thats right and you want to sell it. Two way street.

Next thing the postage will cover the cost for the box of cards which the card was pulled from.

This subject can be beaten to death, nobodys opinion will change.

This tosser doesn't get it, and obviously doesn't fit in here. Him and his buddy are going to be taking a break so they can play with their rubber gloves elsewhere :wave::wave::wave:

hi mate

im guessing you're the administrator of this site i hope ****ing not.

setshot.jpg

im sure we all know what Cornelias next line would be :lol:

Well if you want to talk about getting services for free, perhaps I should charge $5 for every card that is sold here by this guy. After all, this is a service and it should be paid for. :blink::blink::blink:

I still can't understand how he doesn't get it after all the points raised. Some people are so thick! Thats the reason why this place is a "community" not a business or another ebay.

Norm you have hit it right on the head, this is a community of collectors, even the ebay sellers are collectors, bet johhny never sent a freeby to anyone. Personally I have sent many cards out for free, Norm got one and not a base either, Rhys got ex Credentials to help with set chase, have sent numerous packs of base out to player collectors, not once have I asked for them to cover postage. Also johhny is one who charges $ 8-10 US to post in Aus, straight out rip off.
Rob

I see the status of johnsmithysmithy has now changed to "Banned". It's simply not fair with what he was saying and stating, so I think he had it coming and he knew it aswell.

Good night to everyone.

Norm you have hit it right on the head, this is a community of collectors, even the ebay sellers are collectors, bet johhny never sent a freeby to anyone. Personally I have sent many cards out for free, Norm got one and not a base either, Rhys got ex Credentials to help with set chase, have sent numerous packs of base out to player collectors, not once have I asked for them to cover postage. Also johhny is one who charges $ 8-10 US to post in Aus, straight out rip off.
Rob

$8 - $10 US for Postage :lol::lol::lol::lol: In AUS sounds like 808edge i think his shop is called.

Surely by his logic we should charge for the megabytes we used to send the pm's and set up trade threads.

Back
Top Bottom