Post Your Favourite Insert!

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
Haven't had one of these for a while, done a lot of patches/auto threads, lets see what everyone's inserts are (Non patch/auto) !!!!

Here's mine (from his rc yr SP Sig tin 04-05)

notable.jpg

And this parallel rc card (Immaculate insert)

jrimmacrc.jpg

And last but not least, his superfractor!

superfractor.jpg

I have always loved my Shaq All-Rookie team card, worth bugger all but I pulled it when they 1st came out and it's been in my PC ever since. And it's in mint condish.

ShaqRookie1stTeam.jpg

That Horace is sweet :)

Sorry for my poster aswell but this my Fav by Far

actually I'll go resize it dont want any more Admin agro than I already have...

ok here we go.......

Gasol.jpg

Are you collecting Pau Gasol encased cards?? or RCs?

No just the Rc's I like of him. Got this one many moons ago and cost me a packet but it's still prolly one of my fav cards I own.....dunno what the population report on this one is wouldn't think there would be heaps that are a 10. I'll get my buddy Graham to check it for me, I'll ask chad actually he's online.

No just the Rc's I like of him. Got this one many moons ago and cost me a packet but it's still prolly one of my fav cards I own.....dunno what the population report on this one is wouldn't think there would be heaps that are a 10. I'll get my buddy Graham to check it for me, I'll ask chad actually he's online.

Cal,

coz that's the first ultimate collection RC from UD right? and u got grade 10.. so I am just amazed.. coz I collect Pau Gasol a little.... just loving the card.. (hey, you violated Norm's rule too, this is a true rookie card, not an insert :p)

Since when could you count cal? :D

1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 7 , 4 , 9 , something like that....

Cal,

coz that's the first ultimate collection RC from UD right? and u got grade 10.. so I am just amazed.. coz I collect Pau Gasol a little.... just loving the card.. (hey, you violated Norm's rule too, this is a true rookie card, not an insert :p)

Norm will forgive me for some man love.....ok I'll go find an insert. :) just for u linn

Back
Top Bottom