Pizza Pie Its Amare!!

That would be good and wouldnt mind seeing it. Id rather New York than Warriors but im calling warriors cause it seems to add up. Just a guess!

I say he doesn't go anywhere till the trade deadline or he proves that he is well and truly over his eye injury (detached retina is very very bad). This will then drive up his value more and get the Suns more in return. What that would be I have no idea

depends if warriors include curry if they dont amare will not go there
also everyone seems to forgot about the bulls i belive if they dont get bosh they should chase amare very hard

depends if warriors include curry if they dont amare will not go there
also everyone seems to forgot about the bulls i belive if they dont get bosh they should chase amare very hard

To tell you the truth I hope that the Bulls don't go for Amare. Bosh yes but not Amare. If you can't be happy having a 2-time MVP passing you the ball on a nightly basis then what hope does a second year potential MVP got

Apparently Amare to the Warriors is a big deal.

Also with Miami is in the works apparently.

The deal would include Michael Beasley as the centrepiece with two other players - something I'm not sure I'd want to see happen. Amare is great but he's injury prone lately and Beasley is only 20 years old.

From what I've seen on the net, the other two players are Mark Blount (around $7m of expiring contract) and James Jones (Partially guarnteed contract for the next 3 years). Pretty much a money saver on the Suns' behalf besides getting Beasley. I don't know why the Heat would want to part ways with Beasley though.

if the heat give beasley + some fillers for amare this is a bad deal

maybe the heat should try and get Chris bosh

From what I've seen on the net, the other two players are Mark Blount (around $7m of expiring contract) and James Jones (Partially guarnteed contract for the next 3 years). Pretty much a money saver on the Suns' behalf besides getting Beasley. I don't know why the Heat would want to part ways with Beasley though.

Here is a possible reason why. From Sam Smith's latest blog:
Here's a reason the Heat cannot be too sure about retaining Dwyane Wade. USA Basketball invited 25 young prospects to begin the process of getting into the so called Olympic pipeline. Beasley was the only top five draft pick from last year not invited and also invited instead of him were: D.J. Augustin, Jerryd Bayless, Ronnie Brewer, Kyle Korver and Thaddeus Young. Not a great vote of confidence. Teammate Mario Chalmers also wasn't invited. Both are said to frustrate Wade with their immaturity. Miami reportedly tried to trade both to Memphis for draft picks. The belief is they have to deal both before next year to retain Wade.

Who knows whether it is true or not (it is all speculation really) but that tends to make a lot of sense. Also read somewhere that the Heat had discussion about sending Beasley and Chalmers out for a high draft pick. Will see if I can find it again.

Here it is, not exactly ho I remember reading it but interesting none the less

I wrote a lot Friday regarding possible Grizzlies deals around the draft. One potential deal created a lot of buzz. Is is possible that the potential Michael Beasley for the No. 2 pick and Mario Chalmers for the 27 deals were relayed to me incorrectly? Or that I got it twisted? Sure.

At any rate, it has been made very clear to me that Miami -- not Memphis -- wasn't interested. Here is the correction that will run in Sunday's Commercial Appeal:

The Grizzlies proposed trading their second pick to Miami for forward Michael Beasley and asked for guard Mario Chalmers in a separate deal.

In both cases, the Heat declined. A report in Saturday's newspaper was incorrect.

Here is the Heat's response according to Ira Winderman of the Sun-Sentinel:

The Heat on Saturday said it was the Grizzlies that contacted it and tried to trade the No. 2 pick for Michael Beasley, not the other way around. A Heat spokesman confirmed that it was the Grizzlies who made the overtures.

In addition, that same report in the Commercial Appeal said that the Heat offered starting point guard Mario Chalmers for the No. 27 pick. Again, a Heat spokesman quickly corrected that it was Memphis that attempted to peddle No. 27 pick for Chalmers.

Yep ive heard on the grape vine that Wade is clashing a bit with those guys. Chalmers was dismissed from training camp due to dope/*****es indiscretions while on camp and although Beasley wasnt dismissed, he was then fined 40k for his involvement by the heat.. much more details related but the point is this boy dosent know what hes got. While people out there are starving and not making ends meet he is throwing it all away, while clashing/rubbing up one of the games best the wrong way. AND not being included in some great basketball development porgrams because of their reputation - Stupid!

But still after the Miami/memphis- Miami/Phx - Phx/Golden State fiacso.. Id still call amare to warriors. Should be interesting to see what happens with all these players though.

n.b. - Sadly yao isnt going anywhere, but would love to see a trade to memphis

Beasley is very talented but didn't do GREAT in his rookie season.

But that being said 13 and 5 off the bench as a 19 year old rookie isn't bad.

I'm being wary not to be impatient with Beasley simply beause he's so young you can't get frustrated too early.

In two seasons he could be averaging 22 and 8 and he would only be 22 years of age at that point, the equivalent age of a Junior coming out of the NCAA to be in the NBA Draft in 2011.

Amare would provide immediate help but we'd lack a lot of depth still. Interesting to see how this pays out..

Yep ive heard on the grape vine that Wade is clashing a bit with those guys. Chalmers was dismissed from training camp due to dope/*****es indiscretions while on camp and although Beasley wasnt dismissed, he was then fined 40k for his involvement by the heat.. much more details related but the point is this boy dosent know what hes got. While people out there are starving and not making ends meet he is throwing it all away, while clashing/rubbing up one of the games best the wrong way. AND not being included in some great basketball development porgrams because of their reputation - Stupid!

But still after the Miami/memphis- Miami/Phx - Phx/Golden State fiacso.. Id still call amare to warriors. Should be interesting to see what happens with all these players though.

n.b. - Sadly yao isnt going anywhere, but would love to see a trade to memphis

Mate your grapevine must be running a bit late, because that was from last years training camp and those fines and charges for possession were all prior to the beginning of the regular season.

We're talking 12 months later - if we could get some real sources on this which are up to date I'd be interested..

Yeah its been brewing for quite a while and the way that things have progressed, and the length that theyve been playing up, it looks like those guys are never gunna change.

Yao issue: He isnt going anywhere and no one wants him. With or w/o an inury. I think they will deal with it internally.

We're talking 12 months later - if we could get some real sources on this which are up to date I'd be interested..

lol youre that guy who wants to write a column but never could. try bit harder terry.

Yeah its been brewing for quite a while and the way that things have progressed, and the length that theyve been playing up, it looks like those guys are never gunna change.

Yao issue: He isnt going anywhere and no one wants him. With or w/o an inury. I think they will deal with it internally.

lol youre that guy who wants to write a column but never could. try bit harder terry.

Some good english you got there mate.

That's right I'm that "guy who wants to write a column but never could."

For starters mate I'm probably half your age, and got more brains than you.
Secondly yeah I'd love to write a column, writing about something you love is heaps of fun - but in Australia it probably wouldn't happen. Oh well, I still enjoy sharing the love.
Thirdly maybe if you provided up to date information, instead of talking about something that happened last November there would be no need for this post.
Just because I pointed out your information is invalid, you retort by trying to take the piss out of me? Good line of argument chief.. not. Try serving up something intellectual or accurate next time.
I'm still laughing at your use of "but never could" - it might be the most stupid thing I've heard all day.

I'd be more than willing to discuss issues with you further, simply so I can continue making you look like a little kid - but I've got respect for other members on this board so I'll refrain.

haha you're half my age? And you have 13,000+ posts? Holy crap man you need to get a life!

n.b. - Dont forget to have a laugh, lifes not all that serious!

haha you're half my age? And you have 13,000+ posts? Holy crap man you need to get a life!

n.b. - Dont forget to have a laugh, lifes not all that serious!

Yeah sorry mate I get a bit heated sometimes when it looks like people are having a stab at me personally.

Nah I'm just an incredibly freaky typer haha. Just saw Transformers anyway so that's put me in a pretty good mood.

Apologies chief.

But for the record - I was right about that info! Old news..

Back
Top Bottom