pistons finally lose....

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
looks like the pistons finally found their 4th loss of the season....and at the hands of no other then 'King James'!! it was a pretty convincing win in the end.. 13 i think - 97 v 84!! James with 30-7-7!! he's a machine!

it looks like the pistons couldnt shoot to save themselves but, only shot 36% from the field!!

in saying this, as much as i dont like them, the Pistons definitely look like the team to beat this year...... what are they now....24-4!!!

LeBron lost me a few bucks. :evil:

Pretty impressive though. King James is proving a lot... yet critics keep demanding more from him. It would be awesome if he can take the Cavs all the way to the NBA finals... then LeBron would shut everyone up and prove just how good he really is.

you bet against him?!? :lol: i bet it's the last time you do that!!

i know. i think people keep forgeting he's only 20 or just turned 21!!

can play but.....

I dont see the pistons cracking the 70 wins mark, like they are on course, but they will go through a slide...they have every year over the past 3 or so...

No matter how good a team is, if the players cant make the shots, then they will lose. The Pistons shot terribly today, that's what beat them mostly.. but of course you can credit some of that to the Cavs' defense.

yeah that's right!! like i said they only shot 36%!! no team is gonna win shooting 36%!! but whether or not they shot like shit or the cavs just played hard and forced them to shoot bad we will never know!!

there is plenty of hype over in the US at the moment about whether or not they can beat or even match the bulls' record, but i cant see it happening!! the bulls went into the allstar weekend at 41-3!! so they are already a game behind!! the bulls were 14-0 in January when they set the record.....lets see if the Pistons can mathc that for a start!!!!

the cavs are a terrible team, and surprised at the result.. but even the chicago bulls of 1996 lost to the suns/nuggets/heat/knicks/raptors/hornets/pacers...

now that year only the knicks and perhaps the suns where the only team you could understand a loss to.. the pacers where running with injuries, nuggets where just crap, the raptors had no one except maybe damon stoudemire seeing they where the new team, hornets where not bad but to lose at home to them? the heat where a bottom 8 side...

only thank you to lebron did the cavs beat the pistons.. he deserves to be on a better team...

he does, but he is kinda in a similar situation to Jordan in his Early days!! awesome individual talent, but no team to back him up!! it will be interesting to see if the Cavs can build a decent team around him over the next couple of years??

Back
Top Bottom