Pies vs Bulldogs.

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
What a high scoring game. Conditions were almost perfect, apart from the slippery surface.

I was impressed with the Bulldogs run, players like Mcmahon and Gilbee really gave it to us. They held us off in the third term, after a couple of ealry goals.

Big games again from Leon and Didak, what a combo :).

Tazza was impressive in the first half. Dane Swann, is a brownlow roughie guys, would have had to of polled again last night after another 4 goals (3 in the last) to seal the game for us.

Scottie West had 40 touches and Licka had 37 or 38.

Great game of footy. Now for the Eagles to lose :).

Oh so quiet here without Shoes lol.

Just $1. Always dodgy until players are fully recognised, and Johnson & Fraser would have stolen some votes.

I'm starting to believe more and more in us the longer the season (and our winning :D ) goes....

Thought Geelong and Dogs were going to be a big test for us.... I think we passed!!! :D :D

I agree Andy, i said before the Eagles,Cats and Bulldogs games, that if we can win one and come close in the other 2 that would be good. If we could win 2 of em, then top 4 is a real real possiblity. I think we have proved that we are up with the better teams. Where we belong :).

Magicman said:
Great game of footy. Now for the Eagles to lose :)

That will happen Magic - BUT NOT THIS WEEK !!!

How about poor Murphy from the Bulldogs.....after going through 2 knee reconstructions and 2 arthroscopes I know what it is like to to bust a knee. When I saw him tackled by Rocca and hold his knee I knew it wasn't good.......they kept replaying it so I had to look away.

Poor fella, it's tragic going down like that....he's a future Star too !!!

Back
Top Bottom