PayPal - How Fucking Hard Can It Be....!!

WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
I was trying to file a complaint against a seller (Chad you know which one), due to a couple of nice cards, NOT turning up.

I went online and was stumped after putting the Transaction ID in, and receiving a message telling me that there was a multiple transaction in that 1 transaction... :? (confused? Me too!)

So I calls them up, what a laugh this is...

FIINALLY got through...

Get a lady on the phone who I could barely understand (nothing against you asian decent guys, just I have some probs sometimes understanding them).... I tried to explain my situation, and she tries to tell me how to file a complaint. (if only she'd looked at my history, she'd know I knew exactly how to do them).

Anyways, she couldnt help me with my situation, cos she had "no idea" what that screen was for...

Turns out, that because the payment was for 2 Ebay Items, I have to file them separately.... :?

No probs, BUT... it was telling me that the 1st cards' total payment was $69.50..... that was the total of the payment, not EACH CARD..... :x

NOW.... I have to ring them back, as I cannot file a dispute against the 2nd one.....

I think I'll wait and see what happends with this one, cos if they give me back my $69.50USD then I'll be happy, cos that's all I paid.

I guess my main point about this, is that PayPal was just helpless with helping me file the complaint.

:shock:

Every time I've spoken to them they have been great and got it all in order quickly. Just remember you have 3 chargebacks a year to use and if you need to use it on two auctions it will count as two. If you don't have the two then chargeback on the highest one.

It sucks that someone with such great references is acting like this. I've bumped it up and asked around and got really different accounts of what he is like. :?

If the first option doesn't work all stuff paid for with visa is covered from 45 days of purchase.

Yeah I've only had to call PayPal twice, once to close an account, which they were really helpful with!!

The 2nd, today... She was just a dodo!!

Hey, what's this 3 chargebacks per year?
Is that filing a complaint??

I had no idea, we were only allowed 3 per year... That sucks ass! Especially when buying stuff, if we cant chargeback, then who can help us???

Mine's a Master Card, not a Visa too... :(

Oh and as for the seller, thanks for your research, I read the post again this morning, still no response, so took this action. have no choice. if the cards arrive, I'll withdraw my complaint, but I have to cover my arse!

You are allowed to collect 3 full refunds per calendar year on purchases made with PayPal Buyer Credit and filed through PayPal's Resolution Center. This limit includes refunds granted through the PayPal Buyer Protection program.

Yeah thats not good if you run into bad sellers in a bad year but it limits people using the chargeback scheme of scamming sellers when they have received the goods as well.

Im helping a mate of mine trying to recover a large sum of money from an Ebay member through paypal at the moment!

My mate bought almost $6k worth of Jordan UDA gear through a so called reputable seller through ebay/paypal which all went ok.

The seller then said he had other UDA Jordan items for sale and if my mate wanted them, he could deposit the cash through paypal for the extra items ($10k worth). My mate never recieved the goods, filed a complaint, had the case awarded to him and then he spoke with paypal and they said that he is not guaranteed the money back...in fact he is highly unlikely to get anything back.

Hes not happy at all!!!

If the seller has no money in his account then paypal can do nothing. Dodgey sellers know the traps and real deal.

That sucks BIG TIME for your mate. I hope he gets some of it back at least! What about just going thru the bank??

Shit!

I thought that if the PayPal account is linked to another account, or source of funds, they have rights to get the $? I guess I'll wait and see what happens..

SHIT! That's some harsh seller Matt. $10k worth of MJ stuff, that's hardcore!!!

Back
Top Bottom