PARRA"whatthehellsthe"MATTA???

haha eido parramatta arnt playing that great of football of late but nor are the tigers they have to make there tackles and stop droping the bloody ball that was a very boring game to watch this arvo against manly and i thought manly where pretty bad aswell long season ahead for a few teams i think

jono

I'm well aware how badly we played, it was extremely poor. I've said my peace about the Tigers in my thread in wantlists. The problems are on and off field. The season will be up and down, typical Tigers season.

I thought Parramatta played hard and with a lot of spirit. When they shifted Keating to half, the team really went forward. Id drop Robson the number 23, and move Mateo to Lock, as I think he was playing 5/8th?
It was a good start after the Finch saga though, a few lucky bounces and the game might have had a different result.

I thought Parramatta played hard and with a lot of spirit. When they shifted Keating to half, the team really went forward. Id drop Robson the number 23, and move Mateo to Lock, as I think he was playing 5/8th?
It was a good start after the Finch saga though, a few lucky bounces and the game might have had a different result.

I Agree, we were committed and we tried.:D:D:D:D

i have been thinking about it over the course of the weekend and maybe i have been mistaken! the players may have known about the finch thing and maybe a general club clean out for a bit longer than we all have known and they thought it all might have just been all talk but when Anderson and finch did the separation thing the have gone holy crap and have pulled their socks up and that is the expression i have been reading of them, its nerves,.

has anybody heard any more on whether we (the eels) will be getting Matthew Head or not?
and what about the Tim Smith probability of returning?:-k:-k:-k

Is Tim Smith talking about coming back? I thought he was gone forever

yeah apparently Tim Smith wants to come back! i thought he was gone but apparently there is talk at the club that they have or might approach Tim Smith which fuels the fire about Finch now doesn't it?

Hypothetically;), now if there were talks between Smith and the eels over some period of time before last week when finch left and the eels could not get smith while finch was STILL playing for the Eels, so maybe a "future plans" play was made by the club. Hmmm:-k:-k

i was just informed that there was a story in the Sunday Telegraph also referring to Tim Smith coming back

Yeah, Finch's signed with the Storm apparently for the minimum, but after getting the Parra buyout, he'll survive... :p BTW, reading the Rugby League Weekly the other day, I saw something more about the Finch situation. They said in there that the falling out between Finch and the Eels was about more than just form. Finch went on the record saying he couldn't believe the Mason/Miles situation, that players had the right to a few beers at home at least. The Eels tried to get him to retract the statement, but when asked about it again by the media, he repeated his stance. Didn't seem at all unreasonable to me on Finch's part, and without the settlement I'd think he had a case for wrongful dismissal.

Hes a great buy for the Storm, i didnt really like their premiership chances this year but Brett Finch could be the missing piece. He struggles when he is the chief playmaker but with class players all around him, he can choose more when to attack and not have to worry that if he doesnt create something no-one will.
Back to Parra, i hope Tim Smith does comeback, he is enjoyable to watch at times, but sometimes his high risk plays can also make you cringe :lol:

Hes a great buy for the Storm, i didnt really like their premiership chances this year but Brett Finch could be the missing piece. He struggles when he is the chief playmaker but with class players all around him, he can choose more when to attack and not have to worry that if he doesnt create something no-one will.
Back to Parra, i hope Tim Smith does comeback, he is enjoyable to watch at times, but sometimes his high risk plays can also make you cringe :lol:

Well put on both counts, i could not agree more with both comments.:D

Back
Top Bottom