Group Break Panini Immaculate 2014 NFL 6-Box Case Break - Pick Your Team - Sold Out

Is there a checklist yet? Not sure I want to commit when there's such slim pickings left. Wish I had of been tagged sooner in the piece!

@noodles34 I just gave people their respective teams! Cowboys is a supreme team to have!
@dAvaro thats understandable mate! @noodles34 would you prefer packers? Both Cowboys and Packers last milliseconds in US breaks!
Calm your tits G, upon looking over the checklists (cheers boys), there seems to be an adequate amount of old timers for me to keep my place. Just can't believe more of our REAL rookies can't get a run. Sam and Washington are no longer on the roster and Street barely plays for f$&@ sake.

Calm your tits G, upon looking over the checklists (cheers boys), there seems to be an adequate amount of old timers for me to keep my place. Just can't believe more of our REAL rookies can't get a run. Sam and Washington are no longer on the roster and Street barely plays for f$&@ sake.

We've been screwed this year. Not enough Zach Martin, and too much Asa Watson in a Patriots uniform.

Will have to drop in and witness the massive hits. Hope there is plenty of cherry mojo in that case

Back
Top Bottom