Group Break Panini Immaculate 2014 NFL 6-Box Case Break - Pick Your Team - Sold Out

I've now watched quite afew vids of busted cases of this product and am yet to see one NOT contain any points. Average seems to be around 1000 points. Makes me wonder whether this is a ploy by Panini to maybe clear what they have in the store. Surely there can't be this many 'missing hits'. On another note, one case break vid had an INSANE individual box, containing two Nike swoosh cards, a 1/1 rc shield auto and a Barry Sanders auto /49. How good is that?!?! Same case also contained a 1/1 quad shield. Pretty impressive.

@edygriff21 I hadn't seen your message but hope we cleared this up on the phone Friday night. Sorry mate, work full-time and had been interstate so chasing my tail last week. Did reply to your texts... just with "chat asap" replies...

We will be shipping everyones cards tomorrow! :)

@Jaames I would argue that the authenticity of patches has always been questionable however I'd also argue that no company has ever gone to the lengths Panini has to deliver products with such incredible patch designs on such high quality thick card stock.

@GoMoto I'll list another right now.

Back
Top Bottom