Panini donruss 1/1 black laser?

Nope, they sold it or tried selling it raw without stamp

I'd grade it with someone and let them search for it
I like to think in the future there will be a sort of reunion for people who have one of one cards. I am going to be the biggest loser there. I will not be accepted and shunned for my player and lack of badge. I love collecting cards

Just a suggestion.. although it still might not be a wise one as it will cost money and will still take a long time..

But you could try sending it for grading with PSA. I'm sure they will label it correctly as a "Black 1/1" or "Black 1/1 - Missing Stamp" or something like that and you could always email PSA first and send them photos to ask how they would label it, they will actually reply to you unlike Panini.

Just a suggestion.. although it still might not be a wise one as it will cost money and will still take a long time..

But you could try sending it for grading with PSA. I'm sure they will label it correctly as a "Black 1/1" or "Black 1/1 - Missing Stamp" or something like that and you could always email PSA first and send them photos to ask how they would label it, they will actually reply to you unlike Panini.
Yep. Might have to grade to get if set in stone

Back
Top Bottom