Panini donruss 1/1 black laser?

Hayden86

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hayden Rhodes
I recently pulled this....it does not have 1 of 1 anywhere I can find... it is a black laser correct?? If so why is there not a "one of one" and where/how can I sell it... Ty

IMG_20220829_063041_edit_49486543265364.jpg

IMG_20220829_062653_edit_49272055470084.jpg

IMG_20220829_062659_edit_49258892690399.jpg

IMG_20220829_062648.jpg

IMG_20220829_062541.jpg

IMG_20220829_062612.jpg

IMG_20220829_062553.jpg

That's a strange one. It looks like another Panini error card, they've just missed stamping it :cautious:

Very annoying as everyone wants to see the 1/1 badge but I'm sure there is a decent market for error cards. Best bet would be to list is as "1 of 1 error card" on eBay.

Your other alternative is to send it back to Panini for replacement but I'm not so sure the card value will be worth the time and effort. (Card could be gone for a long while)

1661726645792.png

^Where the stamp should be bottom left corner.

I don't know what to.do... Any 1/1, with this mistake before I wonder?? Would I be able to sell it as an error card ? what would you guys do? send it back to panini?.... Plz help
I saw a Jasson Dominguez Rated Prospect Gold Vinyl that did not have the 1/1 on the back.

Same card as this, but the stamp was not on the card bottom left corner. It does happen

BWJ_003.JPG

Anyone I need help to contact Panini I've been trying for about a year to a year and a half not even one response. I'm so frustrated. I just would like to get my one of one badge or even a reply. Could someone help me if they know any way I can get what I deserve on my black laser?

Anyone I need help to contact Panini I've been trying for about a year to a year and a half not even one response. I'm so frustrated. I just would like to get my one of one badge or even a reply. Could someone help me if they know any way I can get what I deserve on my black laser?
You won't get a replacement

I'd try selling without it. They might send a $2 replacement but there is no way they're replacing the card

You won't get a replacement

I'd try selling without it. They might send a $2 replacement but there is no way they're replacing the card
I tried putting it up on eBay thinking people might get interested. Some people look at it.. I would drive to keep it as it's very hard to get a one of one. Surely is not that hard for Panini to help me out or reply do something to show that they are not just greedy scumbags.. It was most probably the only one of one I will ever hit in my life and that does not say one of one. It is so frustrating. I wish they would just talk to me about what to do in this situation. I want my one of one badge....

Nobody seems interested in wanting to buy it. I'm assuming because like I would think if I saw it it does not have a one of one which makes people assured it is a real card that they just turn away because they think it is fake. It's definitely how I would think

I tried putting it up on eBay thinking people might get interested. Some people look at it.. I would drive to keep it as it's very hard to get a one of one. Surely is not that hard for Panini to help me out or reply do something to show that they are not just greedy scumbags.. It was most probably the only one of one I will ever hit in my life and that does not say one of one. It is so frustrating. I wish they would just talk to me about what to do in this situation. I want my one of one badge....
Yeah you won't get it. They're not printing anymore.

Just have to hope a collector is coming through and accepts it.

Blowout Forums have heaps of emails of contacts they bug at Panini, but they won't fix it, just send you a $50 auto

Nobody seems interested in wanting to buy it. I'm assuming because like I would think if I saw it it does not have a one of one which makes people assured it is a real card that they just turn away because they think it is fake. It's definitely how I would think
Seriously, who wants a Daniel Gafford 1/1?

You need a super collector and nobody probably cares about Gafford

Yeah you won't get it. They're not printing anymore.

Just have to hope a collector is coming through and accepts it.

Blowout Forums have heaps of emails of contacts they bug at Panini, but they won't fix it, just send you a $50 auto
A $50 auto would be nice. It is something at least A simple sorry. Would be nice. What is blowout forums? Sorry I'm not big on social media... In Australia as far as I'm aware is completely illegal and fraudulent under refund law for this to happen. But since it is American I do not understand what to do

Seriously, who wants a Daniel Gafford 1/1?

You need a super collector and nobody probably cares about Gafford
Well I personally would like a one of one that says one of one so that I don't look like an idiot and a liar. When I show my friends who aren't into cards at all I have to explain. Oh, mine happens to be the only one of one in the world where they forgot to put the one of one badge which proves it is a one of one. It sounds ridiculous and I look crazy

A $50 auto would be nice. It is something at least A simple sorry. Would be nice. What is blowout forums? Sorry I'm not big on social media... In Australia as far as I'm aware is completely illegal and fraudulent under refund law for this to happen. But since it is American I do not understand what to do
https://www.blowoutforums.com/

Sign up, read the redemption threads and see who they're emailing. Then email every day

Well I personally would like a one of one that says one of one so that I don't look like an idiot and a liar. When I show my friends who aren't into cards at all I have to explain. Oh, mine happens to be the only one of one in the world where they forgot to put the one of one badge which proves it is a one of one. It sounds ridiculous and I look crazy
Yeah it sucks bad. Imagine you hit a superstar 1/1 that wasn't printed! You'd be furious

Yeah it sucks bad. Imagine you hit a superstar 1/1 that wasn't printed! You'd be furious
No shit ... I can't believe they didn't put a one of one badge on a one of one card is so f****** ridiculous that it could happen. There is not many things to check about the one of one card when they pack them. Oh we better check. It has a one of one badge. Of course. No don't even bother it probably has it what the f*** is their problem. They could post me a f****** stamp that looks like it or something. I have blue tack on it at the moment on the outside of the top loader that says one of one. It looks like s*** I am looking crazy to my family and friends. They don't seem to believe me at all. It is a one of one. They are sure it must be a different color. When I explain the laser cards, I look like a conspiracy theorist

Back
Top Bottom