Ozsportsfan's Maildays

Yeah, will just have to find one in packers colours lol. I am guessing that either doesn't exist or is super rare

Due to my slackness posting on here, added the resolution to be more active with posting my maildays. All are show for the moment.
image.jpg

The hits from 2 hobby boxes from cherry. Hit sammy, aaron Donald and Josh huff autos. Other was panini points. This got me addicted to prizm lol

image.jpg

Mixture of ebay purchases and bengals from a jumbo prizm case break with laytons sports cards.

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Xmas gift from a guy I break with. Chris Borland has become one of the many defensive rookies I have side collections for.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Various prizes from topshelf breaks. Won the fantasy football card game grand finale they offered and won a box of chrome. The verrett auto is /5. Torrey smith patch was an extra. Hit the marqise lee (another side collection) in one of their breaks /10 . Got the dirty laundry cards in some blasters I had them break for me

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cool older cards from twitter sales (joe Montanas), secret Santa/ xmas gifts, walter Payton rookie (Twitter trade) and Jim langer auto (Twitter competition win). I think I have developed a taste for the older cards of some of the greats lol.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Various prizes from topshelf breaks. Won the fantasy football card game grand finale they offered and won a box of chrome. The verrett auto is /5. Torrey smith patch was an extra. Hit the marqise lee (another side collection) in one of their breaks /10 . Got the dirty laundry cards in some blasters I had them break for me

image.jpg
Love the Bo's

And finally some more Twitter purchases of guys I collect. The peppers is 1/1. Mack and mosley are rookies who I have collections going. The ngata and Suggs autos were to add to my ravens collection (I don't mind college unis)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Will keep you in mind Dav if I come across some doubles. Mate in the usa who is my middle guy is a big bo guy. Uses old topps and upperdeck junk wax packs as shipping chips. If I hit any more will pass them on.

Back
Top Bottom