Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hi guys

Wondering if anyone was interested in OzCardTrader Tshirts ?

I was thinking of getting Navy Tshirts with White Screenprinting across the back - the word OzCardTrader with www.ozcardtrader.com.au underneath it.

Overall cost of about 20 shirts will be about $15 each + shipping.

Post here if you are interested - if theres enough interest I will get this sorted in a couple of weeks :D

Im keen :D size = XL

How funny would it be if you were walking around the shops wearing the shirt, and you bump into someone wearing the same shirt. :D

*clarke bumps scotty*

Scotty: "WTF. WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU.. whoa.. nice shirt man! I'm Mavsman!"

Clarke: "I'm clarkescards! How you goin mate?"

Hehe.

LOL Carlos!! LMAO!!

Sounds cool Graham, I'd be interested in 1!!

Anything printed on the front?

Not sure on size tho..... Probably XXL...??
Depending on how my next efforts go... lol

clarkescards said:
Wow, I never new Tasmania was so close to SA!!!! 8)

Hey dude with a collection like yours I wouldn't be surprised if you find one of us stalking you. ;) Hehe jk.

hill33- things like these should have some profit to help the forums.. i know it's not free to run a site like this. Hook me up for a medium. Yes I'm small and I like my tshirts fitted not loose. hehe. Plain tshirts look good on shorts too. I just bought a pair of nice green cargoes. :D

I'll be interested in one-Size medium cause I like my shirts tight... 8)

Please dont print anything on the front though. Just the back. Looks cooler that way.

Maybe you could have underneath the "oztrader" wording Member #: 21 etc and member name: ie Mr kevin garnett etc

But I'll like to see a picture of the shirt 1st before I commit. I bought my Year 10 jersey without looking at the pictures and its horrible!

id take a large, casue im a girl and ive got ... you know boobs...... ahahahahahhahahaha
the shirt idea sounds cool , although something printed on the front would be a good idea, any way let me know if it happens

ive got shirts from the spurs site I moderate...they are heaps cool...

you could probably just have a little "ozcardtrader" on the front I reakon, and on the back the web address? or vice versa?

I say we silhouette the pic of Pete going up for the dunk and use that as our logo?? LOL In the red white and blue like the NBA logo of course.

Our own Jerry West! :p

i'm interested mark me down for a XL or XXL not sure have to find out measurements i'm on the fence of XL about to fall into XXL :D
Great Idea of Pete on the logo, thats if he wants people walking around with him on there shirt

We need one colour shirt with one colour print on the back or front to keep costs down. Happy for input if you want to have a vote. Even a green shirt with yellow writing. Whatever it is - needs the support and love from everyone.

Back
Top Bottom