Ozcards Free Throw Challenge!!!!

lockymac

Graded Mint 10 by GEM!!!
Real Name
Lachlan
eBay User
lockymac
Been kicking around this idea for a while, thought I'd toss it out there.

Open to all, honor system of course. If you cheat, your only cheating yourself, and of course all your fellow Ozcards brethren.

Sometime in the next 6 days, go out and take your best shot(s). Warm up as long as you'd like, but then once you've begun, you've begun.

Take 25 shots.

The gist of it is, take 25 shots, and they gotta be "official" shots, as in, "OK, I'm starting now, this is official, I'm gonna see how many shots I can make in these next 25 attempts" official.

Post results here and we'll see who the champ is!!

Just an idea...

25 free throws?

haha ok ill try it tomorrow..

im expectin bout 8 of 25 :p

ill do 25 threes too, i bet nething ill get more threes than FT's

are we only allowed to attempt a single series of 25 FTs?
or are we aiming for our best series of 25.

ie. try it first time get 12/25, second time get 15/25, third time 11/25 - then post 15 as "my" score

some clarification would be good

Here's an honesty one....

I drained 47/50 last year at the local school courts.

I'll give this a go next time I'm at the local sports centre (trying to organise a local comp again, we need players.... so hard sometimes).

Great post Locky!

Wonder howmany 60pt gamers will drain all 25???

Well you should always shoot FT's after training or running around to simulate game conditions. No one takes FT's a fresh. So run around first guys! LOL

And there is no excuse to miss. No D, the ref hands you the ball, you take your time, dead set in front and the line up can't even waive their arms LOL. Thats the coach in me coming out. hehehe

chadjaja® said:
Well you should always shoot FT's after training or running around to simulate game conditions. No one takes FT's a fresh. So run around first guys! LOL

And there is no excuse to miss. No D, the ref hands you the ball, you take your time, dead set in front and the line up can't even waive their arms LOL. Thats the coach in me coming out. hehehe

It's so true as well!

Run up and back down the court, shoot, and do it again.

Best way!

Or run suicides then shoot 10, run again, and shoot another 10, etc

will try this arvo when im coaching my kids, im thinking about 16 or so but wil let ya know tonight

How far from the rim is the free throw line? I'll need to measure it out from my rim at home.
I do o.k. from where I THINK the line is, Lol.

im figuring I'll have enough time after my game tonight to get the 25 up before the stadium closes (im playing in the last time slot)

had a game tonight, so did the challenge before, got 23/25, no fibbs, can shoot them in practice then in the game i usually go 50%.:)

I did em straight after my game, just played 40 mins non stop, went 18/25...I was 13/16 at one stage, but then my mates gf started shooting on the same ring and it kinda broke my concentration.

Back
Top Bottom