Ozcards faces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm going to be really mean here...... and show my face to you all! :D

Image007.jpg

And one of Shihad & myself a few years ago.... Don't be scared, I don't bite.... much :D

Josh_and_Amanda_2_new_pic.jpg

Interesting topic, guys and girls... Good to see who we're actually dealing with, huh? It makes everything a bit more personal, for me at least... Anyway, I'll put a pic up as soon as I get my new club jersey, and a digi-cam to get the pic up... Nice work again... :D

BTW, just looking at HSV006's pic, does anyone else think he reminds u of the Grinch (Jim Carey)? Not meant to be an insult, mate, just thought the face you were pulling lent itself to the comparison... ;) hehe

Ok guys thought i would do my part and show you a pic of me and my girlie (kate)at a james bond party.....looks like ive been in a tanning salon for a while....Im a builder so the sun loves me.lol
Btw ..still a few more people to post pics ...KYLE!:p
scan0011.jpg

scan0011.jpg

axeman23 said:
BTW, just looking at HSV006's pic, does anyone else think he reminds u of the Grinch (Jim Carey)? Not meant to be an insult, mate, just thought the face you were pulling lent itself to the comparison... ;) hehe

:lol: :lol: :lol:
THANKS AXEMAN... dont look anything like jim carey but ide be happy with his bank account !!
But i meant really...look at the rest of these pretty boys !!!
dulled up at a function or event,or with the so called freind or girlfreind..
CMMMOONNN.... lets face it guys your not going to get laid here so show us your worst...
Hit the turps big time,stay up all night,a nice big plate of greesy bacon and just before the moment of impact..CLICK !!!

Ok people! Here is me with my wife and daughter at Jamberoo, NSW...

Yes as you can see there are no other people there but us. We got there really early (around 7am) so we can have the best spot inside the park... ;)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/gemini0928/DSC00057.jpg

This thread is really good for everyone... Its better to know the faces of people we talk/trade/deal with...

Nice one Justin... I've been there a few times... I used to live in Auckland for 10 years, about 5 hrs drive to fuk-a-papa!!!

You have been to MORDOR many times then! :lol: I like Auckland too.

Went as far north as Cape Reigna and as far South as the Milford Sound. Spent 3 months there last year, most time in Taranaki. NZ is a sweet country :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom