OZCARDS BIGGEST GIVEAWAY YET...JORDAN AUTOGRAPH !!

Cheers mate....all ive seen post wise is that silly aust game thats all....lolol

:rofl: I knew i should've put the link into my Sig. Thanks Hsv. I travel over to Perth once or twice a year for that silly game. Really looking forward to dropping into A1 either way. Have to time it so i'm there for one of his trade days. No one like that here in Melbourne. :cry:

Not looking for a entry, i already have a Jordan in my collection, just wanted to say to Steve what a amazing thing to do for the OCT community , i just thought you should be commended for your more than generous competition, and i hope everyone gets behind this as well as A1 cards, if i was near Perth i would roll up just to meet the fellow cardboard lovers. Sensational stuff :)

i hope Terry has a few boxes ready its gonna b crazy and heaps of wrappers, hopefully the trading is gonna be good aswell cant wait to meet Harsha/ Adam if they are around! I hope all these blokes entering are buying on the day aswell. Terry what have u got coming in to bust mate?

Hard to say how many will actually make it.
We had around 7 at the last 1...expecting bigger and better for sure

Ive got the day off but not worth the effort this time.
Not much in trades and saving the cash for the 18th

Damn Steve, there has been many great comps and give awaya from yourself and other on here but damn. (standing ovation)! Count me in, never win but like to be part of the group haha. Once again great stuff mate and gl to everyone and congrats on who ever gets this MJ sweetness.

i hope Terry has a few boxes ready its gonna b crazy and heaps of wrappers, hopefully the trading is gonna be good aswell cant wait to meet Harsha/ Adam if they are around! I hope all these blokes entering are buying on the day aswell. Terry what have u got coming in to bust mate?

Hi Bill. I wont know what will still be available until the week before the MJ draw but I let's just say that I dipped into the banks pocket and it's all going on NBA boxes/Cases :)

Was just curious thats all....no problems that i know of...
And if there were...im to old to remember...lolol
Your in sir

Back
Top Bottom