Ozcard NRL Footy Fantasy (Players Wanted)

WarriorFanInOz

The Warrior Collector
Real Name
Stephen
eBay User
warriorfaninoz
I have a few gaps to fill for anyone that is interested in the Daily Telegraph Supercoach NRL Footy Fantasy.

private league name is ozcardnrl league code 912736
11 spots Available (Closing this league down to combine with public)

public league ozcardtradernrl league code 702549
9 spots Available

1st Prize: Bragging Rights:p
Who knows someone might donate something (Please a box of champions or series 2 Santa Clause)

I know there has been alot of hype wether we should put up a card or have a money game well it wasnt organized fast enough. I made the first move by setting up the leagues. Maybe next year we can carefully organize in next years off season. I see alot of potential in the future. Eg. there are 16 teams in a league maybe 1 team represents an Nrl team. Entry is 1 gem card of the representing team winner gets a whole gem set. Can also work for Tazo's, Sketches, Predictors:eek:, whatever. The more i think about it the more great it sounds. So what do you fella's reckon.

I have a few gaps to fill for anyone that is interested in the Daily Telegraph Supercoach NRL Footy Fantasy.

private league name is ozcardnrl league code 912736
11 spots Available

public league ozcardtradernrl league code 702549
10 spots Available

1st Prize: Bragging Rights:p
Who knows someone might donate something (Please a box of champions or series 2 Santa Clause)

I know there has been alot of hype wether we should put up a card or have a money game well it wasnt organized fast enough. I made the first move by setting up the leagues. Maybe next year we can carefully organize in next years off season. I see alot of potential in the future. Eg. there are 16 teams in a league maybe 1 team represents an Nrl team. Entry is 1 gem card of the representing team winner gets a whole gem set. Can also work for Tazo's, Sketches, Predictors:eek:, whatever. The more i think about it the more great it sounds. So what do you fella's reckon.

Can we combine the two leagues into one... so that way we will have more players... i will be happy to move comps....

I moved over just then, :) come on guys, the more players the better!
Brplat

i joined just then, im a fantasy rookie but ohwell.

Welcome... hope you get addicted... !!!

The first rule that I learnt... big name players are not always the best fantasy players..... the $$$ values set by fantasy comp is a better guide...

Yeah i noticed that. Lockyer was sooo cheap. I took him for a bench spot.
Quick question, is your squad locked in for the year or can you change them all after every round?

Yeah i noticed that. Lockyer was sooo cheap. I took him for a bench spot.
Quick question, is your squad locked in for the year or can you change them all after every round?

You have unlimited changes before the start of Rd 1....

After that, you have 30 transfers for the year, with a max of 2 a week....

This is the best time of the year... the start of the footy season... when I was a kid, it used to be the time after school finishes & waiting for Christmas.... now is the 3 weeks before the start of the NRL season... :D

Cool thanks for that. Only reason i asked is that i have Gallen on my bench and hes injured for the first few weeks........... maybe i should read the rules huh :lol:

Teams So Far:

1. Leeful Legion
2. Shake and bake
3. freeballers
4. Penrith2009_Brplat
5. Gamedaytc
6. Porirua Eels
7. Cowboys
8. Southside Rabbitz
9. Martinho
10. 1967 Sharks

Just got home here is an update on the teams
4 Spots Left
1. Leeful Legion
2. M'bah Mudskippers
3. 1967 Sharks
4. Shake and bake
5. freeballers
6. Penrith2009_Brplat
7. Gamedaytc
8. Porirua Eels
9. Cowboys
10. Southside Rabbitz
11. Martinho
12. townsville tornado

i think i just joined this league correctly, go the tak35bne_broncos...........LOL

Sorry mate i dont see your team

Just got home here is an update on the teams
4 Spots Left
1. Leeful Legion
2. M'bah Mudskippers
3. 1967 Sharks
4. Shake and bake
5. freeballers
6. Penrith2009_Brplat
7. Gamedaytc
8. Porirua Eels
9. Cowboys