owen21

Panthers 1991
Real Name
owen
eBay User
roy2053
Hi,
My name is Owen I live in the Blue Mountains in NSW. I collect-

All teams relating to Detroit Michigan- Lions, Tigers Pistons (a little)

I have collected Autographs through the mail for 20 years and have a large collection of autographs in all sports as well as sporting DVD's.

I am working on a website to list these but currently just list my successes here

http://roysautosbymail.blogspot.com/

Love trading especially autographs....

all the best

Owen

Hi All Star. I just bought 2 boxes from you today on ebay.....

my username is Roy2053....

cant wait for the boxes......

Hi and welcome Owen. Glad to see some more intrest in MLB comming on board.

Great Shilling auto...love ALL baseball autos!

I was going to get into TTM autos but I realised that we can't send SASE to US...I got told by the PO that we had to send a postage "voucher" and then the person that recieves the package cashes that in at their PO.

Can you explain how you get your return autos?

Mark.

Mark,
Over the 20 years I have done the requests I have tried everything. But the most successful for me is whatever is easiest for the athlete the harder it is for them the less chance you have. I am also a member of a few sites where we compare notes and successes.

I buy USA stamps directly over the net from USPS and then make SASE's to send with my requests.

People think it is only lesser known players that sign but I have had some really great successes especially when the players are younger....

I would post a few scans here but not sure under what section to list it.

here are a couple of cgood recent ones-

FEATURENBAkareemabduljabbar.jpg
[/IMG]

FEATURENBAandrewbogut.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi and welcome Owen. Glad to see some more intrest in MLB comming on board.

Great Shilling auto...love ALL baseball autos!

I was going to get into TTM autos but I realised that we can't send SASE to US...I got told by the PO that we had to send a postage "voucher" and then the person that recieves the package cashes that in at their PO.

Can you explain how you get your return autos?

Mark.

G'day Owen welcome to the forum.

Haven't caught up with you for ages.

Anyway you'll have a great time here and might help out some of the members with TTM requests.

Back
Top Bottom