Other Aussie In NBA Draft?

Chiller

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan
Hey guys can anybody help me out with the name of the other aussie in the nba draft this year i think his first name was Luke

Cheers Guys!

I think his name is Luke Schensher (might have misplaced an s or c in there...) Not sure if he went undrafted or was drafted, but last I heard was he was having a few games with Denver? Maybe wrong about the team, but I remember he was around in summer league and training camp.

His name is Luke Schenscher, and he is listed as being with Sacramento but hasn't seen any time. He wasn't drafted, went to Denver training camp, who then released him, and then was signed by the Kings. I had heard reports that he has left the team and is in Europe, but not sure of validity of accuracy. Also checked NBA.com, and it lists him with the Fort Worth Flyers in the NBDL, having played 2 games in the last week.

He went to a few tryouts and the Nuggets training camp from memory. He was one of the last players released. His got hieght but not much co ordination and bulk.

You can't teach height so he may still pop up somewhere in the future.

what a coincidence. this was on nba.com today

Posted: Nov 23, 2005 10:55am ET
Aussie Taking to Fort Worth
In the STAR-TELEGRAM, Angel H. Verdejo writes that “Luke Schenscher said he didn't know much about Texas or Fort Worth before coming to play for the Fort Worth Flyers, but now that he's here, he's feeling a bit closer to home.”
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/13240785.htm

Back
Top Bottom