Optimum 2022

immense!

When's Lou's breaks opening lol

Ha, I wouldn't mind doing it with all that stuff.

A) I'd get my money back
B) I'd get to rip it all which is the best part
C) No doubt it would be filled with huge 1/1s and monsters and i'd cry inside a bit

Seriously i'll just keep it all and sell off bit by bit when i need to fund something

Sorry everyone else for this off topic post

20221014_120734.jpg

20221014_120437.jpg

20221014_120630.jpg

20221014_120356.jpg

20221014_120457.jpg

20221014_120532.jpg

20221014_120419.jpg

20221014_120340.jpg

20221014_120558.jpg

20221014_120659.jpg
makes my NFL/MLB blaster collection look like child's play..
Sick collection lou

RGV break at those prices anyway. Sunshine opens every box he gets and hurts anyone opening their boxes.

I'm all for finding solutions but simply handing out more boxes at wholesale prices to these kind of guys isn't the answer.

Sunshine have have 12 total listings for Finest Black, what does that equate in cases...?

Last edited:
I’m finding singles are selling for no where near what I thought, hasthe bubble burst already looking like it’s just a box flipper/breakers game now

I’m finding singles are selling for no where near what I thought, hasthe bubble burst already looking like it’s just a box flipper/breakers game now
i agree with you...
finding the footy finest to be very low in price to what i thought they would be
platinum dps still selling strong, yet the golds are dipping fast

i have a David Schwarz auto not even worth 200 one on ebay for that zero bids​

If it has a few days left on it, then that would explain it. Nothing will happen until the last day, if not that then the last few hours.
I have been in numerous auctions the past few weeks where nothing happens until the last couple of hours. I was bidding on a Messi card that had 2 bids until the very end with about 3 minutes remaining and it popped off.

i agree with you...
finding the footy finest to be very low in price to what i thought they would be
platinum dps still selling strong, yet the golds are dipping fast
The optimum plus parallels unless it’s a big club or big player I’m struggling to get $10 and for a card numbered to 115 is insane

You guys have to remember the market is now saturated with so many cards, and a heap are low numbered like never before. Matrix are numbered to 80 as are the Footy’s Finest, yes a few factors at play but essentially should be priced similar yeah? I think also people price cards way too high to start with, and they don’t sell, then when they drop fast so they can sell people think the market has dropped, when in fact it’s where it should be. And my thoughts are only about 5% of cards are really worth hitting when breaking, the rest are tough to sell or trade. Hit that 5% and your laughing. It’s that 5% that make people go nuts with a new release like this, but if you hit most teams Futures and Matrix cards you’ll be lucky to sell for $25-$30 each in a few days, hell some are selling for under $30 now. Could you imagine a card numbered under 100 selling for less than $30 10 years ago? Saturation and the lure of the huge hit. So remember have prices really dropped, or did they start off way too high and are now right where they should be? My tip is wait until mid next week and buy your teams cards then.

Last year's optimum mirrors dropped to $80-100 even for the biggest players, FF this year might be nicer cards but it's a higher number, saw a Sicily FF sell for $220 on ebay wouldn't be surprised to see that card dropped to $120-150 in 6 months and I hate to think what lesser cards will sell for, Liam Ryan already going for $150.

Unless it's a signature I don't think cards from this release will hold much value other than the BFF's.

You guys have to remember the market is now saturated with so many cards, and a heap are low numbered like never before. Matrix are numbered to 80 as are the Footy’s Finest, yes a few factors at play but essentially should be priced similar yeah? I think also people price cards way too high to start with, and they don’t sell, then when they drop fast so they can sell people think the market has dropped, when in fact it’s where it should be. And my thoughts are only about 5% of cards are really worth hitting when breaking, the rest are tough to sell or trade. Hit that 5% and your laughing. It’s that 5% that make people go nuts with a new release like this, but if you hit most teams Futures and Matrix cards you’ll be lucky to sell for $25-$30 each in a few days, hell some are selling for under $30 now. Could you imagine a card numbered under 100 selling for less than $30 10 years ago? Saturation and the lure of the huge hit. So remember have prices really dropped, or did they start off way too high and are now right where they should be? My tip is wait until mid next week and buy your teams cards then.
This is precisely why I love being a collector. I couldn't give a toss what the cards are worth, what they are numbered to and what the market is doing. It's all about opening packs, seeing the designs, collecting my team and having fun. The rest can jog on.

Back
Top Bottom