Optimum 2022

I think that’s a massive stretch mate. Show me a pies collector willing to drop 7-10 grand on a DPS. Not gonna happen.

7-10K is beyond a stretch. There's a platinum listed for 2.2K right now, so if anyone truly believes the value is 7-10, then that is cheap haha

I’m thinking the upside is to hold on for long term and let his career prosper, surely there’s minimal downside or chance of devaluing over time.
And imagine once he’s got a Brownlow, a norm smith or even better a premiership ?
Hard to say that being a carlton man but there’s only upside to this young Gun.
Thoughts anyone ?

I’m thinking the upside is to hold on for long term and let his career prosper, surely there’s minimal downside or chance of devaluing over time.
And imagine once he’s got a Brownlow, a norm smith or even better a premiership ?
Thoughts anyone ?

Can't lose with the big dawgs

Thoughts anyone ?
He ticks many boxes.
he's got a bright future
plays for a big Vic club
and his family name is Always going to be remembered, thanks to his father's heroics..
Very minimal downside to holding this card!

you could argue his guernsey number or 001 gold dps should/would be more valueable than his platinum DPS (sub the guernsey and 001 platinum).

Of course, but only to the right collector who cares about a number on a card more than the card itself. But I agree, the value would probably be more on those two.
But there is absolutely no way 7-10K, but Darren has said he may have gone overboard with that estimation.

Well my 4 boxes have to be the worst in existence. Signatures from GC x2 GWS x2 Syd West Coast Geelong and Adelaide.

0 case hits.

Might me be done with the game for a while.

Ouch. At least i know what's in my boxes

Interview Crying GIF

Well my 4 boxes have to be the worst in existence. Signatures from GC x2 GWS x2 Syd West Coast Geelong and Adelaide.

0 case hits.

Might me be done with the game for a while.
These boxes are very low key and hit quite hard. Everyone is talking up a storm about people getting "god" boxes and huge hits but they neglect to encourage the collector who takes a huge financial hit and has to rebuild and trade very well to rescue his series. Here's to you having a better result next time and keep positive as possible.

These boxes are very low key and hit quite hard. Everyone is talking up a storm about people getting "god" boxes and huge hits but they neglect to encourage the collector who takes a huge financial hit and has to rebuild and trade very well to rescue his series. Here's to you having a better result next time and keep positive as possible.

Of course it's swings and roundabouts but watching some people hit a dual sig and a footys finest from 1 box when you get 0 from 4 is a massive kick to the proverbial.

Yes exactly.
Feel free to send me a want list of your AFL needs if you like.
I'm still working out Optimum 2022 but do have Optimum 2021 and previous years trade/sale organised.
From memory George you collect the tigers? We spoke on AFLTCC was it?
Have sent you a PM.

Of course it's swings and roundabouts but watching some people hit a dual sig and a footys finest from 1 box when you get 0 from 4 is a massive kick to the proverbial.
smh, can't believe Select are stacking boxes like that...

Similar to seeing Supremacy boxes with 3 autos and others with 1 dud Future Franchise sig.

Know them feels. I've watched some FB pages and the same guys always hit big every release.

Mrw GIF

Back
Top Bottom