Optimum 2022

16/18 retired, Select manage to still give Martin a card :lol:
Richmond collectors...

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

16/18 are retired...
so, what's with the logic off tig's and dogs standing apart?
The Dusty highend market saturation is just off the hook.

Very strange player selection for the black FF cards. Like you say, 16/18 are past players, with 2 being current. Very weird. And quite a few past players have already had high end stuff recently. Could have mixed it up a little bit more I reckon.

Oh my. The special not on checklist cards are a black edition Footy’s Finest /30. They look amazing here.

E45C9EB3-E269-4CB1-886F-813F67263B9E.jpeg
Yikes !, delicious,are they different players to the standard ones Blown ? Just seen it they are , pretty cool

its looking a mixed bag for what has/hasn't being scanned, i have 1 1 which has been scanned but that was only scanned as we got it this morning (so not expecting delivery anytime soon) and the other package hasn't had a scan at all

all previous releases have been much more (for me anyway) have been much more coordinated and had many more and earlier scan points

So 1 package has only just had a scan at Melbourne airport and the other still nothing at all.

Not sure the $50+ spent on postage is proving to be great value

So 1 package has only just had a scan at Melbourne airport and the other still nothing at all.

Yea I got next day delivery on both my orders got 2 out of 4 boxes today

I thought the finest black were high flyers without the leap but actually look a bit glossier in the photo.

Likewise, one just got scanned at Melbourne airport about half an hour ago, the other arrived in Perth this morning, was processed and now appears to be in transit back to the airport :ermm:. I thought Aus Post were through the covid delays. Viva privatised monopolies :cautious:.

I notice the seals are different this year. Trying to read the serial numbers and they're multi coloured

My codes were bad so no opening

Anyone else notice no ratios printed on packs anymore? Not sure how long they’ve been leaving them off but I just noticed last night.
Yeah I saw that. Will there be a bigger insert range in years to come or just quicker to produce the packet?
I like instead perhaps put it on the box like the US cards if not on packet.

Back
Top Bottom