Optimum 2022

Great opportunity to pick up on the cheap if so. If he turns into the top five AFL player his ceiling suggests he could be, then it honestly wouldnt matter if he was dressed up like Willy Wonka on his rookie cards.

don't agree, History has shown that we like our stars to be one club players with original colours.
for example Dangers D.P.S should be a higher $ card, yet it's a ballpark $100 card. why? guernsey!
Think Buddy's D.P.S would be one of the only one's to buck the trend.

don't agree, History has shown that we like our stars to be one club players with original colours.
for example Dangers D.P.S should be a higher $ card, yet it's a ballpark $100 card. why? guernsey!
Even that has come down in price also. I'm a bombers man but have no interest in a stringer DPS in a doggies jumper.
Bring back future force, no team colours

I did the same as you with the same result. I couldn't get to a number that made sense to have an additional gold version of a card.
Cheers mate,
Based on that snip shared by FRITS I can see my likely error is I used overall card numbers and qtys to do the calcs, whilst they have based the calculations on case numbers.
It seems there is certainly not even qtys across all common cards, but looks like each common has around 5600-5700 produced in total.

Cheers mate,
Based on that snip shared by FRITS I can see my likely error is I used overall card numbers and qtys to do the calcs, whilst they have based the calculations on case numbers.
It seems there is certainly not even qtys across all common cards, but looks like each common has around 5600-5700 produced in total.
I assumed they print equal quantities of base and just the ones that don't make it into pack on the line stay in the office/bin.

Happy release/shipment day. Not sure if same day shipment was an option for people in Melbourne, if it was we might start to see some product busted after lunch time. But for most of us we'll be looking at hopefully tomorrow 🤞

Happy release/shipment day. Not sure if same day shipment was an option for people in Melbourne, if it was we might start to see some product busted after lunch time. But for most of us we'll be looking at hopefully tomorrow 🤞
Orders are packed on pallets. Pallets have/will be picked up soon. Taken to the depot, pallets broken down, sorted in to their delivery area/routes then scanned when they are put on the truck.

Don't expect much to happen til mid arvo and I'm 99% certain that orders won't come until tomorrow at the earliest

Orders are packed on pallets. Pallets have/will be picked up soon. Taken to the depot, pallets broken down, sorted in to their delivery area/routes then scanned when they are put on the truck.

Don't expect much to happen til mid arvo and I'm 99% certain that orders won't come until tomorrow at the earliest

Yep I know mate.

Those "collectors" waiting on stock to arrive so they can flip it for a profit......

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I thought it was odd that it didn't ship earlier. Feels like most releases have been brought forward in the last couple of years.

Really wish Select have on-site pickup.

If you couldn't tell from my post code, it's a 10 minute drive and I'd have saved hundreds in postage fees.

Really wish Select have on-site pickup.

If you couldn't tell from my post code, it's a 10 minute drive and I'd have saved hundreds in postage fees.

Yeah that sucks. I also hate the fact we can’t combine SCC and public drop so we only pay one lot of postage instead of 2. Just seems wrong when they leave at the same time from the same place.

Probably because it's numbered to 400.

Comparing it to a /40 platinum DPS is the epitome of apples and oranges.

Would love to know the full story of what's going on. Retailers knew of delivery problems early in the week so Select blaming it on a last minute logistics problem is questionable at absolute best.

Would love to know the full story of what's going on. Retailers knew of delivery problems early in the week so Select blaming it on a last minute logistics problem is questionable at absolute best.
Yeah something seems a bit funny. Huge gap between sale drop and postage date, it seemed primed for the "we're sending it out early" treatment like Optimum last year. Use of the licensed stock image in the FB post also a little strange.

I got the "prepared for pick up" notification on one order days before and the other one, which I've not had before.

I'm sure if there is an issue it's simply something like a factory delay, but why not just say that if it is the case. First rule of risk/issues comms is to be straight up.

Could well be nothing, but there's a few little things here that are different from usual. Not that it really matters if it's only a 4 day delay.

Back
Top Bottom