Optimum 2022

What was the limit last year 3 or 4 for SCC? I think 4 to 6 limit is fair for SCC the majority of which are hardcore collectors you would think. However, whatever Select try there will always be dissatisfied customers somewhere.
SCC had access to one box and 4 in the public release. 1 scc and 2 for the public should be the allocation

Was it only 1 thought it was quite a few more . Ok 2 to 4 for SCC then. How much are secondary market likely to go for double ?

Last edited:
Can we apply this law to the secondary card box market :cool:
1663481174969.gif

Lol it's basically the same set as last year. I knew it would be similar but that is something else.

So box limits are two SCC and two for public. Im disappointed in the release overall but I applaud Select for getting that right.

Gotta say, not overly impressed with the signature choices as a Don’s supporter or even the finest choice. Feel like we always have Parish on our “special cards” and even having another Lloyd and Hurley sig just seems meh. Only keen on Ben Hobbs this release (only 1 variant, don’t need 3 😂)

Was very surprised by the Deledio richmond sigh drop, little to early in my humble opinion.
Pumped with the return off Footy Finest such beautiful cards.
Cotchin = footy finest card 👌 👏

Got my 2 for being a member will take a punt on Sunday and try to get 2 more but as we no you will have a 2 minute window to buy and bang soldout

I don't think it will be too difficult with the reduced public box limit.

The sneaker bot crew got burnt bad recently on the Charizard UPCs (have been selling their preorders at a loss), so it will be interesting to see how many turn out for a fairly underwhelming two boxes.

Back
Top Bottom