Official Real/Fake card Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, because before bidding on ebay I get these messages that I should check the authenticity with someone who knows. :)

Been away but am back for a bit before exams .... I can't believe people are paying good money for fakes like this

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MICHAEL-JORDAN-JAMES-NSA-GAME-USED-DUAL-JERSEY-1-1-RARE_W0QQitemZ270473337684QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_15?hash=item3ef9779b54

%21BdKBwh%21%212k%7E$%28KGrHqYOKi4Eq5gv,n%29qBK3o%21nv2Jg%7E%7E_12.JPG

Are you kidding me? :eek:

No, me is definitely not .... and i would encourage others to report listings so the items are removed and the sellers are banned ...

It went from FAKE Nike shoes to fake basketball cards .... but alot of effort has gone into making those gems ....

Been away but am back for a bit before exams .... I can't believe people are paying good money for fakes like this

No, me is definitely not .... and i would encourage others to report listings so the items are removed and the sellers are banned ...

It went from FAKE Nike shoes to fake basketball cards .... but alot of effort has gone into making those gems ....

So hows your English test gonna go? :whistle:

hey guys, this looks too good to be true, what do you think?

Wade Terry O'Neal Nowitzki 06/07 Luxury Box Patch 1/1 - eBay Singles, Trading Cards, Basketball, Sport. (end time 29-Nov-09 17:20:49 AEDST)

i know the quad jerseys are #/199 so why would one randomly have 2 tag patches in it?

scottE was the guy who sold that card he is on here.

---------- Post added 03-12-2009 at 11:05 PM ----------

yeah ino a kid who brought 1.He argued with the guy saying they were fake but the guy kept dening it.HAHA the card is made form paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom