Official Real/Fake card Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, yeah, dunno then.
looks like a photoshop version of the same grizz patch doesn't it?

i think that is the same seller everyone was saying is dodgy though, from that exquisite thread

I'm leaning towards fake also... Only seen part claw/bear patches from the embroided logo, never the tag.

Guys a hell of a lot of BB and i know of NFL but what are you aware of Aussie cards- any knowledge or is this market "flying blind"". I'll start...rumour- Scanlens plates. old cards that are "newprints" showing on the market:mad:

That's not a fake patch, that's just a retarded auction (and buyer...). It is a common insert, in a sleeve that has a logoman placed in it. What a joke, and what an idiot who bought it...

Thats one of the most stupid things iv seen to sell a card make out like it is a logo man lol and some idiot payed 20 for it thinking there going to be getting a logoman card lol wait till they get that in the mail.

looks legit to me, 04-05 Ultimate premium patches always has the nicest patch, some books also PREMIUM $$$ to get one, I copied a lebron from that set, logo of the cavs, however its just my 2 cents though. :v:

lbj-ult-prem-patch-2.jpg

Nice Bron patches! I know that there was a fake Ben Gordon from that set that popped up a while back. It had the Bulls team logo (Bulls head) on it. That's the only reason I have my doubts about it. I didn't think that UD released these with team logos.

Thats one of the most stupid things iv seen to sell a card make out like it is a logo man lol and some idiot payed 20 for it thinking there going to be getting a logoman card lol wait till they get that in the mail.

If the buyer bothered to read the description, they would know exactly what they are getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom