Official Cleveland Cavaliers Thread - Spoilers

lukesicari

formerly DW8
Real Name
Luke
Ok, so here's the thread for the Cleveland Cavaliers. Before I start please no pointless posts in this thread like 'The Cavs suck without Lebron' and all of that stuff. I'm over LeBron and looking at the future of the Cavs.

Anyway so we lost the home opener vs Raptors. It was a poor effort all around. Thompson, Gee and Sessions all played well but Irving didn't get it going, nor did any other Cav. We didn't defend the pick and roll that game, which is the main reason we lost.

Final Score:
Cavs- 96
Raptors- 104

The second match was much better @ Detroit. The whole team played much better. The effort was second to none. Irving, Thomson, Sessions, all of them played awesome games. When we did have the lead we didn't let it slip away which is a great sign. If we can play like that for most of the season, it should be a good year.

Final Score:
Cavs- 105
Pistons- 89

We play the Pacers today which will be a good challenge for the team. If Thompson, Sessions and Gee can play like they did in the first two games, we should keep it close. Hopefully Irving can have a big game.

-Luke.

Good first half by the Cavs. Lead by 2 over the Pacers. The team is playing really well and hitting heaps of shots. Irving is beasting atm.

---------- Post added 31-12-2011 at 12:59 PM ----------

Sloppy quarter Cavs!!! :(

Man tough lose. Team played well though, Irving almost had it!!! Aw well we played well, happy we came back in the 4th. Irving played really well. Next game at home on Monday VS New Jersey.

Final Score:
Cavs- 91
Pacers- 98

We were unlucky we had the chances to finish it off but we didn't sadly but good things came out from the Loss especially the Emergence of KYRIE IRVING!

We were unlucky we had the chances to finish it off but we didn't sadly but good things came out from the Loss especially the Emergence of KYRIE IRVING!

Yer he had chances. Kyrie played awesome. Looked like he'd been with the team and in the league for years! He knows where his teammates were and he has hitting a lot of shots. If he can play like he did today for the rest of the season I'll be very happy. He'll end up averages 20ppg and 8apg or something. Unlucky on the lay up at the buzzer.

Aw well keep the faith...let's get the Nets on Monday! Go Cavs.

Here we go, Cavs V Nets today, I think we should win, with Lopez out and the Nets not playing too well, you should win if we play like we have in the last 2 matches. Plus we are playing at the Q. Game starts at 10AM (now lol) on League Pass.

Lets Go Cavs!!!

HAHAHHAHA. Cavs are hitting 3 pointers all over the place!!

---------- Post added 02-01-2012 at 12:38 PM ----------

Good win. I was close all game but we pulled away at the end :) Antawn, Bobby, Irving and Thompson all had big games. The effort we put in was great, good hustle all game. Just the turnover are going to kill us. Need to protect the basketball! All in all, good win for the team.

Final Score:
Cavs- 98
Nets- 82

Wohooo Cavs Won! Can' Wait to Watch them play Playoffs this season:whistle:, Do you reckon we should make a Play for DeMarcus Cousins? :D

Kyrie Irving is gonna be awesoooome! Hope he plays for Australia.

Kyrie Irving: Aussie yes, Boomer no

---------- Post added 03-01-2012 at 10:09 PM ----------

Wohooo Cavs Won! Can' Wait to Watch them play Playoffs this season:whistle:, Do you reckon we should make a Play for DeMarcus Cousins? :D

As much as I love the Cavs, I don't think we will make playoffs this season. We could but I dunno man.

DeMarcus is a great player but I really don't want someone with the personality to come to Cleveland. It will ruin our chemistry.

---------- Post added 03-01-2012 at 10:10 PM ----------

Cavs V Bobcats tomorrow. We should win, the team is really playing well, starting to click. Just need to have better ball control, can't commit so many turnovers! Irving V Walker is going to be fun to watch! Lets go Cavs

Kyrie Irving: Aussie yes, Boomer no

---------- Post added 03-01-2012 at 10:09 PM ----------

As much as I love the Cavs, I don't think we will make playoffs this season. We could but I dunno man.

DeMarcus is a great player but I really don't want someone with the personality to come to Cleveland. It will ruin our chemistry.

---------- Post added 03-01-2012 at 10:10 PM ----------

Cavs V Bobcats tomorrow. We should win, the team is really playing well, starting to click. Just need to have better ball control, can't commit so many turnovers! Irving V Walker is going to be fun to watch! Lets go Cavs

Yeh lol, i think it will be very very hard to make the playoff's this year but next year we'll have a better chance. I reckon we should win against the Bobcats. Winning is obviously good but when we lose than the better the Chance we have at gaining a higher pick. We had PG and PF of the future. I think we just need to develop Ramon Sessions or Omri Cassipi into a SG and we have Varejao at Center who ain't to bad. I think in this Year NBA Draft we should Draft SF. What do you think? Wit our 1st round pick what type of Positon player do you think we should draft? i'll give you a list of the best players who play that position from a College basketball magazine that i bought which talks about the top prospect.

Cavs Win!! :D Cavs def the Bobcats 115-101, Irving with 20 points, Jamison with 19 and Thomspon with 16. Next up vs Raptors tomorrow. Lets Go Cavs!!

Back
Top Bottom