Official 2015-16 NBA Season Thread

The Spurs need another big. It's quite simple. A big that can move the ball like Horford would be perfect. Duncan's defense will also be missed which is another reason Horford would be perfect. LMA doesn't bring that to the table even though he's not a poor defender.

I would be trying to get him and a guard instead of chasing KD.
Horford and a guard?

Perhaps Teague?!? ;)
Jalen Rose dropped something about Teague being a Spur next season and he seemed eerily confident for some reason?

But you are Crazy Benny.... No matter who you get, you never stop chasing KD until he is signed elsewhere!

Can anyone explain the strangeness that is the Payne and Westbrook dance routine? What are they even doing? They're not even in sync.

Late to the party but I can explain a little.

It is not meant to be in sync. They purposely try to throw each other off by improvising the beginning abd then try to finish off Together with a similar routine. Was a joke they started then grew on apparently.

We have a HELL of a ballgame in Portland. Going to be a crazy finish, come on Dubs!

Around $400

Got them both at $2.10 and then heard about Whitesides knee and almost cashed out for a loss before they even started! :lol:
Good stuff! Portland was a nail biter as well..looked like they had it in the bag a few times in the fourth.

Horford and a guard?

Perhaps Teague?!? ;)
Jalen Rose dropped something about Teague being a Spur next season and he seemed eerily confident for some reason?

But you are Crazy Benny.... No matter who you get, you never stop chasing KD until he is signed elsewhere!
I completely agree, if somehow KD wants to become a Spur, you try get him.

Teague I'm not sure about. Parker still has a couple of good years left.

A centre and a shooting guard would be perfect.

WESTBROOK with a HUGE AND 1 PLAY!

OKC stealing one on the road finishing on a 13-3 run, big chance to make it to the WCF =D>

How the hell you can call that foul but not the wrap around by Kawhi just before???

I'm still scratching my head at how it wasn't called a foul originally :blink:

Props to Westbrook though, twice in the 4th quarter down the stretch he continued playing when others stopped and scored 2 crucial baskets

Must say I'm pretty stunned by the result today.. Seems that hero ball has triumphed over team ball for one day at least..

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really bummed the Spurs struggled so badly. But I felt OKC was a dangerous match up. I think we're lacking some youth for the first time ever. I'm surprised at Pop about a few things but ultimately the Spurs struggled with the athleticism of OKC's bigs and WB and KD. Not enough offense from SA either.

I love the talk of going after Conley though.

But it's exciting times, OKC vs GS will not disappoint.

Watching the Spurs Thunder replay - I've decided that Mark Jackson has to go, is a team going to offer him a coaching position? I hope so, can't stand him or anything he say.

Watching the Spurs Thunder replay - I've decided that Mark Jackson has to go, is a team going to offer him a coaching position? I hope so, can't stand him or anything he say.

Really? I love him and Jeff Van Gundy together :lol:

Hopefully Indiana considers him =D>

Back
Top Bottom