Official 2015-16 NBA Season Thread

Crazy finish, really amazed how Spurs chipped away on the Thunder's 9 point lead and it really shows how that the Thunder really have issues protecting a lead. Ibaka fouling a 3 point shooter in a situation where they are up 4 with a few ticks to go is just unacceptable.

OKC are dangerous, but they're so dependent on Westbrook and Durant to carry them. The fall apart so quickly when they are not on their game.

And yes, that offensive foul at the end...wow. Good game though!

And it was funny how Chris Webber was fuming at the end, he was really letting the officials have it.

In this playoffs alone, we have had the D Wade no call, Derozans push, Waiters inbounds foul all disputable. I get hat calls get missed all the time, but you literally have to pick up a sideline chair and belt someone over the head with it to get a call in the last 15 seconds of a game.

The worst part is that "respected" analysts talk about it like it is acceptable to have different rules in the dying seconds to the rest of the game. Stephen A Smith tried saying Wade should have got the call just because he is Wade?!? GTFO!! It either is a call or it's not!

Meanwhile, every Spur that was around in 2013 is currently waking up from a nightmare involving Ray Allen and will be making damn sure they come out on fire come Friday!

Clutch performance by the Cavs! =D>

LBJ 24-13-8
Kyrie 22 Points
K-Love 21 and 15
Channing Frye 27 Points (7-9 from 3)
TT 13 Rebounds (9 Offensive)

21 3's all together :hearts:

Clutch performance by the Cavs! =D>

LBJ 24-13-8
Kyrie 22 Points
K-Love 21 and 15
Channing Frye 27 Points (7-9 from 3)
TT 13 Rebounds (9 Offensive)

21 3's all together :hearts:
The Hawks need this next win in game 4.
For the chance to keep the series alive, for the fans and for Al Horford & Kent Bazemore to stay.

When you shoot 49% FG, 47% 3FG, 83% FT and still get blown out, you know you're in trouble. ATL murdered on the boards 55 to their 22.

Can anyone explain the strangeness that is the Payne and Westbrook dance routine? What are they even doing? They're not even in sync.

When you shoot 49% FG, 47% 3FG, 83% FT and still get blown out, you know you're in trouble. ATL murdered on the boards 55 to their 22.

Wow, yeah ATL looked great through 3 quarters. Very soft effort in the 4th.

Horford would be the perfect replacement for Tim Duncan next season, perfect.

I'm very happy the Spurs could get it done. What a game. OKC's shot making at times is tough to stop, but SA kept coming back at them. Hopefully they can get the next game.

I'm pretty disappointed in ATL, for all their whining about the Cavs shooting 3s late last game, to Teague talking trash to Kyrie, only to be down 3-0. Wow. This series looks over.

Russ is my guy but he looked terrible today. Forced everything, missed layups and forgot about setting up his team mates who only score when he does so. Even worse on defense Parker was alone all game

I'm pretty disappointed in ATL, for all their whining about the Cavs shooting 3s late last game, to Teague talking trash to Kyrie, only to be down 3-0. Wow. This series looks over.

Correction, this series IS over. No team has ever come back from a 3-0 deficit. The Hawks were up 9 points early in the fourth but just couldn't quite put the Cavs away and now they are just fighting for pride.

Back
Top Bottom