Official 2015-16 NBA Season Thread

I'm currently composing a mock 2016 draft which also has which clubs I think will get lucky in lottery. Will share it on here soon.

And all of a sudden, the Spurs are only 1.5 games back of the Warriors and have just one win less than them, and still sporting a better point differential than the reigning champs. It may even be conceivable that by the time the All Star break rolls around, the Spurs may even have a better record than the dubs.

Dubs are absolutely demolishing the Cavs..largest lead 43 pts. The Cavs big 3 are 11-32 shooting, eep.

The All Star starters are...

D-Wade
Kyle Lowry
LeBron
PG13
Carmelo

Curry
Westbrook
Kobe
Kawhi
Durant

Funny thing is, Kawhi Leonard had to beat Zaza Pachulia to get the final starting spot. Assuming he'll make the bench for the game, I'm gonna start a Zaza PC now.

Wade! My favourite celebration of the year has to be his 'bag of tricks'.
XSiAmgznsWyyxWdPt-h4ZMwcsnEXApZubcGmf7_MpYnvEUY9jgzmgyCa8Z8r1mTQV_Hl0L4zT8VQa8LYz_g1nHeq3j6B--acCo2TG5SuPVl82koYLOlQPazBy0vznuZlTCzIasb-=w511-h288-nc

This is defo going on the highlight reel.. Curry with the half court 3 pointer to end the half..

And he hit one 1 second too late to end the 1st qtr. Ridiculous.
He's nuts. I can understand how pure shooters can drain shots from a rhythm catch and shoot or with their feet set, but Steph just consistently makes these off balance shots, defenders draped all over him, through contact, off the behind the back dribble.. It doesn't matter, he just drains it anyway. Add the ridiculous range, and the commentators are right, you basically have to D up as soon as he crosses the half court line.. His range is that deep.

How has the Blatt firing not got mentioned yet lol

Will Tyrone Lue (or second seed coach Dwane Casey) get to coach the all star game? Lue would have only coached 6 or so games by then.

How has the Blatt firing not got mentioned yet lol

Will Tyrone Lue (or second seed coach Dwane Casey) get to coach the all star game? Lue would have only coached 6 or so games by then.
I would hope so.
Lue seems like a great guy, I'm confident the Cavs will get better from here.

lol

Just asking everyone, what are your thoughts on fan voting on fans voting on the All-Star game after Zaza Pachulia missing out on a starting spot by under 15,000 votes to Kawhi Leonard, plus what's happening in the NHL at the moment?

It has always been a joke. Do you not remember the Yao Ming years?

But if coaches select the entire teams, that will bring issues also.

Back
Top Bottom