Official 2013-14 Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!

So, winning 2 Chips in a row isn't that great??

GO through a solid road team?? like last year taking down the Spurs in 7 games when they were down 3-2.. ?

TALKING ABOUT THE EAST....

Never mind I wont post anything to do with it again FFS I have to explain every little detail...

Never said anything about the West, I guess I'm looking at the bigger picture that being Miami and what's on the line for them....

On the road to a 3-peat is a big deal, even if I don't want them to succeed if they go through a somewhat tough road (that is a tougher road then the last few years with hardly any real contenders in the EAST)

I'd be happy to see them win it all if they can go through a solid road of team that "could" beat them!
Makes the 3 peat mean something when it's fought for!

That is all, no need to nit pick....

As for the West, The Spurs are likely going to take it again, but OKC,Clippers even Portland/Houston are all capable of winning and beating each other...

So the West is probably the tougher road, not saying it isn't...

There are still no real contenders in the East bar Miami. Obviously Indy if they regain form, but I've never been sold on them.

Sorry man, not nit picking, just didn't agree at all with your comment that whoever comes out of the East has had a tough road. That's just not true.

Also, the West isn't "probably" the tougher road, it 100% is.

The 7th and 8th seeds are better than the 3 seeds and down in the East for sure.

There are still no real contenders in the East bar Miami. Obviously Indy if they regain form, but I've never been sold on them.

Sorry man, not nit picking, just didn't agree at all with your comment that whoever comes out of the East has had a tough road. That's just not true.

Also, the West isn't "probably" the tougher road, it 100% is.

The 7th and 8th seeds are better than the 3 seeds and down in the East for sure.

OK cool, I just felt like you wanted to start an argument for some reason, glad it's not the case! I'm not interested going back and forth over anything at all over here.

That's why I was saying Miami had an easier go the last few years in terms of coming out of the EAST...
This year even though Miami look good again, there is at least a few teams built to take them on or at least give them a challenge to win the EAST.

Last year no-one looked like giving Miami any trouble in the EAST, this year it looks like it might be a bit tougher road..

None of that has anything to do with the WEST and me saying it's easier over there, which isn't the case at all...

The Word "probably" can be replaced by any word you choose and I "probably" wont disagree with regards to the West being tough,tougher...

I was just looking at the big picture with Miami having more of a challenge then previous years in the EAST...

It's not Miami's fault teams like the Pacers have struggled, so there's no excuse anymore for people like me that don't like a superteam put together and if Miami win it all this year I will not be one to discredit that achievement when in the past I have had a lot of issue's with building super teams to win rings the easier way...

So what I'm essentially saying is, if Miami win going through Teams like Brooklyn and the struggling Pacers(a team built to take on Miami) it will be enough for me to give them the praise that they deserve...

Oh and I should add, last year when the Pacers took Miami to 7, no one thought that was going to happen but the team was just tough and gave Miami a scare...

OK cool, I just felt like you wanted to start an argument for some reason, glad it's not the case! I'm not interested going back and forth over anything at all over here.

That's why I was saying Miami had an easier go the last few years in terms of coming out of the EAST...
This year even though Miami look good again, there is at least a few teams built to take them on or at least give them a challenge to win the EAST.

Last year no-one looked like giving Miami any trouble in the EAST, this year it looks like it might be a bit tougher road..

None of that has anything to do with the WEST and me saying it's easier over there, which isn't the case at all...

The Word "probably" can be replaced by any word you choose and I "probably" wont disagree with regards to the West being tough,tougher...

I was just looking at the big picture with Miami having more of a challenge then previous years in the EAST...

It's not Miami's fault teams like the Pacers have struggled, so there's no excuse anymore for people like me that don't like a superteam put together and if Miami win it all this year I will not be one to discredit that achievement when in the past I have had a lot of issue's with building super teams to win rings the easier way...

So what I'm essentially saying is, if Miami win going through Teams like Brooklyn and the struggling Pacers(a team built to take on Miami) it will be enough for me to give them the praise that they deserve...

Ha ha, I like how you say you don't want to go back and forth but then go ahead and type all that.

Sometimes people aren't arguing dude, they're discussing opinions. Then again, sometimes there is arguing, haha.

I still think the East is p*ss weak, even this year. I think Miami will sweep Brooklyn if they play and if the Pacers get there, they'll spank that broken team too.

It is a huge advantage for Miami to cruise through at least a round, sometimes two before they play a West team that's gone through 3 tough rounds.

In saying that, I'm not sure the Heat would lose even coming through the West, they're an excellent team with the best player. They would certainly have it tougher though.

I'm still not sure where you're getting this "East is stronger this year" vibe.

Pretty much all year everyone had Indy and Miami locked to face off in the EAST Finals. Only now, one spot is wide open because Indy are folding faster than Superman on laundry day (yes, that was a Simpsons quote).

Oh and I should add, last year when the Pacers took Miami to 7, no one thought that was going to happen but the team was just tough and gave Miami a scare...

Miami won game 7 by 23 points and lead the series 2-1 and then 3-2 before that, I don't think they gave them a scare, gave them a series, definitely.

I agree with you, I like to see Miami pushed, but with the teams in the East, it just aint happening. This year will be Miami's easiest run yet.

They may drop a game or two, but they're cruising.

Ha ha, I like how you say you don't want to go back and forth but then go ahead and type all that.

Sometimes people aren't arguing dude, they're discussing opinions. Then again, sometimes there is arguing, haha.

I still think the East is p*ss weak, even this year. I think Miami will sweep Brooklyn if they play and if the Pacers get there, they'll spank that broken team too.

It is a huge advantage for Miami to cruise through at least a round, sometimes two before they play a West team that's gone through 3 tough rounds.

In saying that, I'm not sure the Heat would lose even coming through the West, they're an excellent team with the best player. They would certainly have it tougher though.

I'm still not sure where you're getting this "East is stronger this year" vibe.

Pretty much all year everyone had Indy and Miami locked to face off in the EAST Finals. Only now, one spot is wide open because Indy are folding faster than Superman on laundry day (yes, that was a Simpsons quote).

I was saying I wasn't going to respond if it was just to argue....

If it's a discussion, then it's all good...

I get the stronger EAST vibe from teams like the Pacers with great winning records and them beating the Heat a few times in the season, but things changed later in the season and the Pacers went bad, meanwhile Brooklyn played bad early on but pulled it all together near the end of the season and now they're going to be a challenge for Miami...

The Pacers Vs Heat in the ECF was always looking like it was going to be huge until the Pacers started to break down..

It's not Miami's problem that the Pacers turned to sh!T...

So I'm happy to see Miami have to face better teams this year in the east, even though the Pacers aren't so good anymore, them against Miami will still cause them problems...

As for Brooklyn, well I will totally disagree with you on this one, Brooklyn with Garnet and Pierce going up against Miami is going to be a big deal, no way in the world is that going to be a sweep, in fact I'd go as far to say Miami are going to have a very tough road going against a team with those Veteran's!

I could even see Brooklyn beating Miami, there's something about that team that Miami can't seem to hold down...

Miami won game 7 by 23 points and lead the series 2-1 and then 3-2 before that, I don't think they gave them a scare, gave them a series, definitely.

I agree with you, I like to see Miami pushed, but with the teams in the East, it just aint happening. This year will be Miami's easiest run yet.

They may drop a game or two, but they're cruising.

Well that's what we disagree on, going to 7 against anyone is scary, anything can happen in a single game...

I also don't agree with this year being an easier run for them in the east, even if the Pacers get knocked out early, they were still built to take Miami on.

I don't care who wins the championship, as long as each player on each team does what they do all season long and each team has to play the best team getting to the E or WCF no-one can say oh this or that team or player had it easy this year, which has been the case the past few year in some areas...

Why so much hate for the Clips?

I'm really starting to like them.
Blasphemy!
How can you be a fan if the Spurs' true basketball and also like the LAC Monkeyball??

Chris Paul can't just drive to the ring without trying to play for a foul. Blake starts trouble then carries on when others do, Barnes is a d***, Jordan is a one trick pony......

I can't stand watching them play in the same way I dislike watching Houston play since Harden joined.

I would be happy for any team but those 2 to come out of the West

Blasphemy!
How can you be a fan if the Spurs' true basketball and also like the LAC Monkeyball??

Chris Paul can't just drive to the ring without trying to play for a foul. Blake starts trouble then carries on when others do, Barnes is a d***, Jordan is a one trick pony......

I can't stand watching them play in the same way I dislike watching Houston play since Harden joined.

I would be happy for any team but those 2 to come out of the West

I've always liked Doc as a coach and CP3.

The rest used to be laughable, but they're great to watch and Griffin has clearly put A LOT of work in to his craft, he can hit jumpers out near the 3, bank shots, spin moves and plays some D, you've just gotta respect that.

What player doesn't flop around these days?

I'm gonna go with the nets to win today, although I won't be shocked if the raptors win this series.

I'll give the bulls a chance today. They have best defensive coach and the DPOY, if they can't find a way to stop guys then they should give Noah's award back, ha ha.

I think Hou will win today also. They have to

I'm gonna go with the nets to win today, although I won't be shocked if the raptors win this series.

I'll give the bulls a chance today. They have best defensive coach and the DPOY, if they can't find a way to stop guys then they should give Noah's award back, ha ha.

I think Hou will win today also. They have to

Nets got this....

Wizards look good...

Houston or Blazers win....lmao have no idea which....

Back
Top Bottom