Official 2013-14 Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!

Pacers can't make a shot and can't catch a break, ridiculous Teague shot that he may have stepped out of bounds on but wasn't/couldn't be reviewed/.

Why has Paul George, your star player, only take so few shots??? crazy
he sat out a lot of the game with fouls. But i agree, someone needs to step up and take control. They all just seem to be looking at each other instead. Lance is probably the only one I see actually playing hard.

bad play at end there not going to Westbrook. He brought them back, had been hitting 3's, Durant not

And this is exactly what happens when you're getting told you need to get it to Durant, he starts forcing it. Those couple of to's near the end of regulation were horrendous.

Mem are looking good. Okc need a bit more ball movement, playing in to Mem's hands a bit.

Great series.

Tough to call today.

Will Indy continue to find their rythym?

I'm gonna go with upsets. I like Atlanta

I think Mem will continue with the upset:)

And I think Clips will win a nailbiter in GS.

All should be great games really.

Why oh why did I not lay money on this?

Ha ha

The playoffs are so good this year I want all the series to go to 7 and some actually might!

I think OKC-Clippers-Pacers are still going to win each of their series even though it doesn't look good for any of them!

I think they need to use Ibaka more in offence, he's great at shooting and attacking the basket, Durant is having trouble with Prince and then Allen.
It's tough for Durant when he is get in a full time double team from 2 of the best 'stoppers' in te league....... Tony Allen and Russell Westbrook!

The playoffs are so good this year I want all the series to go to 7 and some actually might!

I think OKC-Clippers-Pacers are still going to win each of their series even though it doesn't look good for any of them!

Clippers are leading 2 - 1 so I'd say they're on top and ready to take command next game.

I liked Memphis from day one against OKC, I just think they play tough D and team ball, OKC need more from guys on their bench, but they still seem to be too young.

Pacers are in real strife. After watching today's game, Atlanta are all over them defensively, I don't know if that will hold up all series, Indy need a lot to change for game 4 or they're done.

It's tough for Durant when he is get in a full time double team from 2 of the best 'stoppers' in te league....... Tony Allen and Russell Westbrook!

Ha ha, it must be tough for OKC, they're right there, just a few plays that are killing them.

But most teams would be crumbling with what Memphis is doing defensively.

Ha ha, it must be tough for OKC, they're right there, just a few plays that are killing them.

But most teams would be crumbling with what Memphis is doing defensively.

All I care about is that who we comes out of that beats the Clippers... And badly beats them.

Clippers are leading 2 - 1 so I'd say they're on top and ready to take command next game.

I liked Memphis from day one against OKC, I just think they play tough D and team ball, OKC need more from guys on their bench, but they still seem to be too young.

Pacers are in real strife. After watching today's game, Atlanta are all over them defensively, I don't know if that will hold up all series, Indy need a lot to change for game 4 or they're done.

I meant "Many of them" not "Any of them"...lol

I don't know, I have a hard time giving up on OKC when I know how easily they can score at times, same with the Pacers but on the defensive end, they can stop teams altogether and even with one player having a great game offensively, that can be enough for them to get a win....

Pacers have been terrible for 2 months straight, yet somehow they step up ever so slightly and beat teams like Miami-OKC when things come together for them...

I just want to see Miami have teams in front of them that can compete and give them a run for their money...

Brooklyn can beat Miami and even though the Pacers are terrible they could slow them down too....

Who ever wins the East this year, no doubt it will be a tough road and that's all I want to see....

I better add, I know OKC isn't in the east...

I meant "Many of them" not "Any of them"...lol

I don't know, I have a hard time giving up on OKC when I know how easily they can score at times, same with the Pacers but on the defensive end, they can stop teams altogether and even with one player having a great game offensively, that can be enough for them to get a win....

Pacers have been terrible for 2 months straight, yet somehow they step up ever so slightly and beat teams like Miami-OKC when things come together for them...

I just want to see Miami have teams in front of them that can compete and give them a run for their money...

Brooklyn can beat Miami and even though the Pacers are terrible they could slow them down too....

Who ever wins the East this year, no doubt it will be a tough road and that's all I want to see....

I better add, I know OKC isn't in the east...

I can assure you that whoever comes out of the East has gone through nothing compared to the West.

So no, it won't be a tough road.

I can assure you that whoever comes out of the East has gone through nothing compared to the West.

So no, it won't be a tough road.

Never said anything about the West, I guess I'm looking at the bigger picture that being Miami and what's on the line for them....

On the road to a 3-peat is a big deal, even if I don't want them to succeed if they go through a somewhat tough road (that is a tougher road then the last few years with hardly any real contenders in the EAST)

I'd be happy to see them win it all if they can go through a solid road of team that "could" beat them!
Makes the 3 peat mean something when it's fought for!

That is all, no need to nit pick....

As for the West, The Spurs are likely going to take it again, but OKC,Clippers even Portland/Houston are all capable of winning and beating each other...

So the West is probably the tougher road, not saying it isn't...

Back
Top Bottom