Official 2011-2012 Playoff thread

Well done to Lebron. Its now time for his haters to eat humble pie =D>
They won't though. There's always something to complain about. lol
Good job Miami. :thumbsup:

To eat humble pie, in common usage, is to apologize and face humiliation for a serious error. Humble pie, or umble pie, is also a term for a variety of pastries based on medieval meat pies.

What were the people that dislike Lebron 'wrong' about?? ;)

Aww taking it personally...isn't that cute. Better ask yourself why :)

i have no dramas with miami winning, and lebron being the best player in the league.
i do have an issue with you carrying on like a 14 year old.

sure, i wanted OKC to win. i really wanted them to win.
if OKC had of won, i wouldnt have carrying on like a tosser such as yourself.

i hope your ass is sore on the bandwagon.

To eat humble pie, in common usage, is to apologize and face humiliation for a serious error. Humble pie, or umble pie, is also a term for a variety of pastries based on medieval meat pies.

What were the people that dislike Lebron 'wrong' about?? ;)

I would have thought that making fun of Lebron for not getting a ring when he is clearly the best player in the NBA is making a serious error of judgement. Either that or being a sore loser, it seems the latter is pretty evident :D

The guy is a legend and likely will go down as the second best player ever. Its pretty hard to hate on the guy who carries his team. I for one am happy for him even though I dont like him. I hate seeing great players not get a championship.

LOL...that's why it's always Lebron's fault when they lose games...:)

You should try taking things out of context... oh wait, you just did!

The critisicm against Lebron 'losing' games is not that he 'loses' them, but that he doesn't WIN them!

You can't complain about Lebron copping the blame for losses and then give him all the credit from the win! Especially in a game that was raining 3's and LBJ wasn't part of that! ;)

i have no dramas with miami winning, and lebron being the best player in the league.
i do have an issue with you carrying on like a 14 year old.

sure, i wanted OKC to win. i really wanted them to win.
if OKC had of won, i wouldnt have carrying on like a tosser such as yourself.

i hope your ass is sore on the bandwagon.

MMMmm what was that? Sorry got distracted rubbing my sore ass...in your face little girl!!! Wooooo!!!

I would have thought that making fun of Lebron for not getting a ring when he is clearly the best player in the NBA is making a serious error of judgement. Either that or being a sore loser, it seems the latter is pretty evident :D

The guy is a legend and likely will go down as the second best player ever. Its pretty hard to hate on the guy who carries his team. I for one am happy for him even though I dont like him. I hate seeing great players not get a championship.

Touche! hahaha, just messing with you anyway mate!

Back
Top Bottom