Offical GRAND FINAL THREAD!! Sydney v W.Coast!!

Im going for the Eagles even though we have a hometowner playing for the Swannies in Big Bad Bazza Hall. To go by the season Eagles have been the better team of the 2, so im tipping them to get even with the boyys from Sydney.

If Swans win look for O'Keefe to win the Medal @ $13 is a awesome bet :)

If the Eagles win look for Adam Hunter to win the Medal @ $21.

Go Weagles!

i don't really care who wins the GF i just hope it is close tight game like last year, anyway i am off to the cricket club to have many cold beers. I love GF day.

Yeah, im hoping for a good game.

I can back from Cairns last night/early this morning, and the Melbourne airport was packed with Eagles fans, bloody hundreds of them, so i hope for their sake, that the eagles win, but whomever wins, it will be by less than 2 goals, ill give it the 'sheed grantee

Swans look nervous and keep fumbling :(

COME ON SWANNIES! LETS GET IT GOING IN THE 2ND HALF!!!

Whos everyone tipping for the norm smith?

Nick Davis?
Ted Richards?
Daniel Kerr?
Quentin Lynch?

Ted RichardS? no way lol. Had a good 15 minute patch there but nothing spectacular.... hehe

Well Eagles are without Waters and Judd is definantly carrying his shoulder. Big last quarter here.. Eagles to hang on but i think!

yes but its voted on at 3/4 time and his good patch was leading in to 3/4 time :p

I think it will be Kerr

Well DOne West Coast, and what a game!!! must be hard for the swans supporters to lose by 1 point, you'd rather lose it by 50 wouldnt ya?

Back
Top Bottom