Offical GRAND FINAL THREAD!! Sydney v W.Coast!!

Man how bad is Rowan Jones' kicking??!?!??

Should be another one goal win either way, tight contest, who cares who wins as long as we get heaps of bumps and crunches!

either team by less than 12.5pts is the hot bet at the TAB I'd say this week!

Eagles by over 39pts, i can see it. Kerr, Judd, Cousins and Braun, add Butler and Waters in the mix. They will get the Swans this time around. Hunter is in awesome form, will this year play in the forward line from the first bounce Eagles by 7 goals.

Eagles by over 39pts, i can see it. Kerr, Judd, Cousins and Braun, add Butler and Waters in the mix. They will get the Swans this time around. Hunter is in awesome form, will this year play in the forward line from the first bounce Eagles by 7 goals

About time someone brought some sense to this thread! :D

sense or insanity

The eagles will barely kick 10 goals against the swans so if they win by 7 goals it would be quite a feat!!

I really fancy Sydney, they still looked like they had leg speed left and looked very fresh. West Coast on the other hand looked out on their feet, running really hard. The coasters are as game as they come though, should be another great game. I'll pick Sydney by 7.

At the start of the season I wasn't expecting Sydney to make it back to the GF. But it's good, because now I have another reason to piss up this weekend. Go the Swans! Go the Storm! Go Carlton United Breweries!

At the start of the season I wasn't expecting Sydney to make it back to the GF. But it's good, because now I have another reason to piss up this weekend. Go the Swans! Go the Storm! Go Carlton United Breweries!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess Carlton made it to the GF after all :lol:

Swannies by a point! I cant wait to see the faces of those eagles after losing 2 back to back GFs :D

I'm goin 4 the eagles so lets hope the wall
is off his game

No Victorians?!?!?! What are Sydney?! FORMER South Melbourne!!!

I couldn't care who wins though, my two most hated teams are out! (HaHa Freo & Adelaide!)

Personally, Go Sydney though. It should be a great game, and I'll miss it cos of a Candle Party in Woori Yallock :D

sydney for me only like judd,so westcoast back 2 back grand finals loses it is.

sydney by 9 points

norm smith...captain kirk

cheers

Being a Swans member since 1996 it has to be the Swans for me

The best part though is the wife and myself have our tickets, practically the same spot as last year.

Am flying down tomorrow night to see the grand final parade on Friday.

Man, having the team you support reach a grand final is expensive.

Being a Swans member since 1996 it has to be the Swans for me

The best part though is the wife and myself have our tickets, practically the same spot as last year.

Am flying down tomorrow night to see the grand final parade on Friday.

Man, having the team you support reach a grand final is expensive.

I got my ticket too :D

I am driving down though :)

Have a good one Richo ya lucky bugger - you'll get to see the eagles win their third premiership!! You can put money on that!! :D

GO EAGLES!!!

I saw a old Tarago packed full of Sydney supporters (would have been about 10 of them). It was pretty funny cos they were about 150kms from Melbourne and their car was pretty crummy. It was bottoming out thats how much stuff they had in the back and when the thing finally started they cheered really loud lol. Man this sucks I gotta work on another grand final. Have a few cold ones for me all lol.

Back
Top Bottom